Yamaha will fully satisfy the customer, by offering high quality products and services, which use new and traditional technologies, as well as creativity and artistry, and continue to be a known, trusted and loved brand.
25+ Note Keyboard Controllers
Designed to let you control your Softsynths and samplers on the go, these units are perfect for anyone wanting to work whilst travelling, or where space is limited, or where the artist simply doesn't need any more than 25 notes. These units typically include an Octave up and down switch enabling you to reach the higher or lower notes that would be present on a full size keyboard.
- Yamaha - PSS-A50 mini keyboard - 37-key Mini Keyboard Synth with Onboard Sounds, Phrase Recorder, Black£77.60FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
3" to 5" Studio Monitors
- Yamaha - HS5, 70W Powered 2-way Studio Monitor with 5" Woofer and 1" Tweeter, Single, White£130.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Yamaha - 'HS5' 2-Way 5" Bi-Amplified Powered Nearfield Monitor 70W, 54Hz - 30kHz, XLR And TRS Inputs (Single)£133.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
5.5" to 7" Studio Monitors
61+ Note Keyboard Controllers
Any keyboard at 61 plus notes is referred to as a 'full size' keyboard, as 5 octaves is deemed to be 'playable' by a regular Piano player ( i.e. both hands playing at once ) Many of these keyboards feature Knobs, Sliders and Switches which enable you to control your Softsynths and Samplers. 88 note keyboards are the biggest of the full size keyboards and the keybed can be weighted in deifferent ways to emulate the feel of a real piano. Some 88 note controllers have Fully Weighted or Hammer Action keys, which are very similar to the feeling of a real piano keybed.
- Yamaha - PSR-F51, 61-key Portable Arranger with 110 Voices and 120 Styles - Black£89.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Yamaha - YPT 260 61-Key Portable Keyboard, 400 high-quality Voices, 130 auto accompaniment Styles£129.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Yamaha - 'PSR-E360' 61-Key Portable Keyboard, 400 High-Quality Voices, 112 Songs, Master EQ / Ultra Wide Stereo (Black)£185.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
8" & Larger Studio Monitors
- Yamaha HS8 2-Way 8" Bi-Amped Powered Nearfield Monitor, 120W, 38Hz - 30kHz, XLR And TRS Inputs (Single)£219.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Yamaha HS8 2-Way 8" Bi-Amped Powered Nearfield Monitor (Single) White£220.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Yamaha - HS8S, 150W Powered Studio Subwoofer with 8" Speaker, Balanced XLR Inputs and Outputs, Balanced TRS Inputs
Analogue Mixing Desks
Mixing desks come in Analogue and Digital varieties. Some have built in audio interfaces. Desks combine and route audio signals and mostly contain built-in microphone preamps.
- Yamaha - 'MG06' 6-Channel Mixer, 6-channel Analogue Mixer with 2 Microphone Preamps, 4 Dedicated Stereo Line Channels£95.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Yamaha - MG06X 6-channel Mixer, 6-channel Analogue Mixer with 2 Microphone Preamps, 4 Dedicated Stereo Line Channels
- Yamaha - 'MG10' 10-Channel Mixer, 10-channel Analogue Mixer with 4 Microphone Preamps, 3 Dedicated Stereo Line Channels
- Yamaha - MG10XU, 10-channel Analogue Mixer with 4 Microphone Preamps, 3 Dedicated Stereo Line Channels£206.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Yamaha - 'MG12' 12-Channel Mixer, 12-channel Analogue Mixer with 4 x XLR/TRS Combo, 2 x XLR, 4 x TRS Microphone Preamps£234.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Yamaha - MG10XUF, 10 Channel Mixing Console, D-PRE preamp, SPX processor with 24 effects programs£249.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Yamaha - 'MG12XU' 12-Channel Analogue Mixer, 6 Mic / 12 Line Inputs (4 mono + 4 stereo) / 2 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus£289.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Yamaha - 'MG16XU' 16-Channel Analogue Mixer,10 Mic / 16 Line Inputs (8 mono + 4 stereo) / 4 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus
Closed Back Headphones
Closed back headphones are more coloured than open back designs, but also isolate the listener and restrict sound leakage. This makes them ideal for tracking, recording or even just for listening whilst outside of the studio.
- Yamaha - HPH-MT5, Closed-back, Circumaural Headphones with 40mm Drivers and Rectangular Ear Cups - White£79.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Yamaha - HPH-MT5, Closed-back, Circumaural Headphones with 40mm Drivers and Rectangular Ear Cups - Black£79.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Yamaha - HPH-MT7, Closed-back, Circumaural Headphones with 40mm Drivers and Round Ear Cups - Black
- Yamaha - HPH-MT7, Closed-back, Circumaural Headphones with 40mm Drivers and Round Ear Cups - White
- Yamaha - HPH-MT8, Closed-back, Circumaural Studio Monitor Headphones, Padded carrying bag, Adaptor included£157.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Digital Pianos try to replicate the feel of a real piano using weighted or hammer-action keybeds and a small selection of sounds. Perfect for learning piano without taking up loads of space, needing professional tuning and of course, can be used with headphones!
In-Ear Headphones & Headsets
For portable sound into your ears, these stereo earphones are available in basically two styles. In ear fitment and ear loop hook type. Do not be fooled by the compact size of these earphones, the sound quality has to be heard to be believed. Advanced features on selected products include in-line volume control.
- YAMAHA M200 In-Ear Headphones, White, 15mm Drivers, In-line Mic/Remote, MFi Certified iPhone/iPad/iPod Compatible, 3.5mm£71.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
PA Active Full Range Speakers
Live PA covers everything from little portable systems up to Array speakers. Most of our systems are powered, so all amplifiers are built-in.
- Yamaha - StagePas 400BT, 400W Portable PA with Reverb-equipped 8-channel Mixer, Bluetooth connectivity£499.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Yamaha - StagePas 600BT, 680W Portable PA with Reverb-equipped 10-channel Mixer, Bluetooth connectivity£699.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- (B-Grade) YAMAHA SOAVO NS-C901 Centre Speaker Black£695.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- YAMAHA Soavo NS-F901 Floor Standing Single Speaker System with 3-Way Bass Reflex, Advanced PMD Cones, 32Hz-50kHz£1,679.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
USB Audio Interfaces
USB & Firewire audio interfaces offer high quality inputs and outputs for recording and playing back your audio. With the added advantage of being easy to transport and move between systems, they are a popular solution for performers wishing to have a single high quality interface they can move between the studio and stage with ease. USB audio interfaces due to their portability and often great value remain perhaps the most common audio interfaces in use today. With USB being the computer worlds most widely supported connection standard, through using an USB audio interface it allows us the flexibility of having it either in the studio or to easily take it out on the road with you. This means that you can use the same high quality audio I/O connections and quality recording signal path found within your audio interface, no matter where your projects may take you. Regular USB audio interfaces are likely to be based around the classic USB connection
- Yamaha - AG03 Hybrid Mixing Console, Multi-Purpose Mixer For Gamers, Vloggers & Music Producers£109.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Yamaha - AG06 Hybrid Mixing Console, Multi-Purpose Mixer For Gamers, Vloggers & Music Producers£135.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET