Yamaha HS5 Powered Studio Monitor (Single)
Yamaha HS5 2-Way 5" Bi-Amplified Powered Nearfield Monitor 70W, 54Hz - 30kHz, XLR And TRS Inputs (Single)
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The HS5 is a 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter.
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
Features • Unrivalled accuracy makes Yamaha's monitors the industry standard.
• Designed to give you the most honest, precise reference possible.
• Cutting edge noise reduction technology.
• Newly developed transducers 5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter.
• Ideal for a variety of recording environments.
• High performance amp unit.
• Low resonance enclosure design.
• 54Hz - 30kHz frequency response.
• 45W LF plus 25W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 70W power amplification.
• ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls.
• XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited