Acoustic Guitar Effects Pedals
Effects more common to the world of acoustic guitar playing. Although there are no hard and fast rules, distortion is not a common effect with acoustic guitar. The parametric E.Q. is a fantastic addition to your acoustic set up allowing you endless sculpting of your tone or removing feedback at a gig. Reverb and modulation lend themselves well to acoustic guitar and the more modern mult ieffect units allow you to model different classic acoustic guitars from the rich in low end and full sounding dreadnought to the even tone of a smaller body and everything in between.
- Boss AC-3 Acoustic Simulator, Advanced Modeling, Four Simulation Modes, Built-In Reverb£100.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss VE-8 Acoustic Singer, Studio-Quality Voice and Guitar Processing, Real-Time Harmonies, Looping£267.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
A chorus pedal is a modulation effect. The original signal is split and run through a short delay and then combined with the original signal. The delayed part of the signal can then be modulated to create movement to create a thicker tone. A classic effect used on elctric, acoustic and bass guitars.
- Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble Effects Stompbox, Subtle To Extreme Chorusing, High and Low-Cut Filters£74.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus Compact Effect Stompbox, Applies Chorus To High Frequencies Without Altering Bottom End£75.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss CE-2W CHORUS Waza Craft Special Edition Effects Stompbox, All-Analogue Circuitrym Bucket Brigade Dealy Line
In its simplist explanation a compressor makes the quiet parts of the signal louder and the louder parts quieter delivering a more consistant loudness. Can have the most subtle of effect through to the very obvious "snap". A compressor can also increase sustain and provide extra gain to push the front of your amp.
- Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer Stompbox, Low-noise Design, High-quality Circuitry
- Boss LMB-3 Bass Limiter/ Enhancer Stompbox, Provides Complete Control Over a Bass Guitar's Dynamic Range
- Boss CP-1X Compressor Effects Stompbox, Next-Generation Natural Sounding Multiband Compressor, Boss MDP Technology£115.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss BC-1X Bass Comp Stompbox - Natural Sounding Multiband Compression
Control Pedals & Footswitches
Control pedals and footswitches allow another method of controlling your instruments in realtime, allowing a more expressive performance.
- Boss FS-7 Compact Dual Footswitch, Latch / Momentary Switching Function, Battery-Free Operation£50.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss FS-6 Dual Footswitch, Assignable Latch Or Momentary, Stereo Input,
- Boss MS-3 Multi Effects Switcher Pedal, 112 Built-In Effects, Backlit LCD and Controls, Tuner, MIDI Output, USB Link
Distortion / Fuzz / Overdrive Pedals
From mild soft clipping overdrives, to germanium based fuzz circuits, to all out hard clipping high gain, these pedals give you the drive to suit your taste.
- Boss DS-1 Distortion Effect Stompbox, Classic Tones For All Types of Music, Unique Tone Control£49.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion Stompbox, Classic BOSS Distortion Tones with Turbo Modes£54.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion Stompbox, Dual-stage Distortion Circuit, Bottom Control£69.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Stompbox, Warm Distortion and Overdive with Tube Amp Simulation£72.46FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss OS-2 OverDrive/Distortion Effect Pedal, Includes Level, Tone and Controls For Precise Tonal Shaping
- Boss OD-3 OverDrive Effect Pedal, Dual-Stage Overdrive Circuit, Dynamic and Non-Muffled Tones, Straightforward Controls
- Boss ODB-3 Crunchy Bass OverDrive Effect Pedal, Two-Band Equalizer, Balance Knob for Wet/Dry Control
- Boss MT-2 Metal Zone Distortion Pedal, Dual Gain Circuitry, Three Band EQ, Semi-Parametric Mid Control£80.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss FZ-5 Fuzz Stompbox, Vintage Fuzz Tones, BOOST Control£85.93FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss ML-2 Metal Core Stompbox, Ultra-heavy Distortion with Low Control£94.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss ST-2 Power Stack Effect Pedal, Sound Based On Tube Stack Amplifiers, Two-band EQ, Vintage Crunch to Ultra High-Gain£97.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss OD-1X Special Edition OverDrive Effect Pedal, High Gain, Low Noise, Chrome Knobs£104.44FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- BOSS SD-1W Super Overdrive Stompbox, Special Edition Waza Craft Edition£111.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss BB-1X Bass Driver Effects Stompbox, Bold and Punchy Overdrive, Independent Frequency Band Control Knobs£134.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss BD-2W Blues Driver Waza Craft Special Edition Distortion Pedal, Modernized Vintage Vibe Based On The Classic BD-2£135.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Everything you need to carry, hit, fix or clean your drums....
- Boss DB-30 Dr. Beat Rugged, Pocket-Sized Metronome, Large LCD, 24 Variations, Tap-tempo, 12 Chromatic Reference Tones£20.78£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Boss DB-60 Dr. Beat Metronome, Wide Variety of Rhythm Patterns, Loop Play, Memory Function, Tap Tempo£51.80FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss DB-90 Dr. Beat Metronome - 4 Metronome Sounds, Reference Tone Function, Footswitch Control, Headphone Monitoring£108.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Drum machines are electronic musical instruments which imitate the sounds of drums and percussion instruments. Sounds are triggered by pressing trigger pads/buttons. They typically have a step-sequencer which allow you to program drum patterns. Most modern drum machines also allow you to load in your own samples.
- BOSS DR880 Dr. Rhythm, Guitar Input with COSM, 440 Ssounds, Four Outputs, Digital out£509.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Electric Guitar Amplifier Heads
Guitar amps are specifically voiced to make a guitar sound good, and Amp heads come in different power ranges and sizes. Some are very plain, some have bells and whistles, but they all must be paired with the correct 'Ohm-age' of cabinet.
- BOSS WAZA-TAE Tube Amp Expander, Variable Reactive Load, Recallable Rig settings, MIDI I/O, 100W Calss AB Power Amp£1,143.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
The ultimate tool to sculpt your tone. From the more wide ranging graphic E.Q to allow control over bass,mid and treble to the parametric E.Q that allows you to boost or cut a specific frequency. An excellent tool for electric, acoustic and bass guitars.
- Boss GE-7 Graphic Equalizer Effect Pedal, 7 Bands of Adjustable EQ Sliders, Boost/Cut +/- 15dB Per Band£73.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss GEB-7 Bass Equalizer Effect Pedal, 7-Band EQ, 50Hz - 10 kHz Frequency Range, Full Range Response£80.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
A flanger pedal is a modulation effect. Essentially the same as chorus but with a shorter delay time and utilising delay feedback. The distinctive sound comes from modulating the delay time giving you the classic sweep sound.
- Boss BF-3 Flanger Effect Pedal, Ultra-Fat Flanging, Gate/Pan Modes, Tap Tempo, Independent Inputs, Stereo Outputs£96.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Guitar Combo Amplifiers
A combo amplifier contains both the amplifier head and speaker cabinet in one intergrated unit.
- Boss KATANA-MINI Guitar Amplifier, 7 Watts, 4-inch Speaker, EQ, Delay£79.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss KATANA-50 Guitar Amplifier, 50 Watts, 12-inch Speaker, 55 BOSS effects£180.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss KATANA-100 Guitar Amplifier, 100 Watts, 12-inch Speaker, 55 BOSS effects£255.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss KATANA-AIR 30W Guitar Amplifier, Totally Wireless With Cutom Transmitter, 12 Hours Playtime, Boss Tone Studio App£329.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss KATANA-100/212 Stage-Ready 2x12 Combo Guitar Amplifier, 5 Unique Amp Characters, 55 Effects With Boss Tone Studio
- Boss Nextone Stage Guitar Amplifier, 40 Watts, 12-inch Speaker£408.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss ACS-Live Acoustic Singer Live Amplifier, 60 Watts, 6.5-inch Speaker£443.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss KATANA-Artist Guitar Amplifier, 100 Watts, 12-inch Speaker, 61 BOSS effects£465.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss Nextone Artist Guitar Amplifier, 80 Watts, 12-inch Speaker£599.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Guitar Looper Pedals
A looper pedal will record as you play and then at the press of the switch loop the part you have just played allowing you to play over the top of the loop.Build up layer after layer or use it to create a backing to solo over. An ideal tool for solo singer song writers who want to build a "live" backing track to sing and play over.
- BOSS RC-1 Loop Station Pedal - The Answer for Looping is BOSS!£72.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss RC-3 Loop Station Effect Pedal, Three Hours of Recording Time, Storage For 99 Loops, USB 2.0
- Boss RC-30 Loop Station Twin Pedal Multitrack Looper, 2 Synchronized Stereo Tracks, Mic Input, USB
- Boss RC-202 Loop Station, Compact Table Top Looper, Two Stereo Tracks, 64 Phrase Memories, 4 Input FX, XLR Mic Input£234.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss RC-300 Loop Station, Three Stereo Tracks, Dedicated Fader Per Track, Expression Pedal, XLR Input, Onboard FXWas: £399.00£360.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss RC-505 Loop Station, Flagship Performance Instrument, 5 Independent Tracks, 99 Phrase Memories, XLR Mic Input£379.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Harmony Processing Pedals
The harmoniser can be as simple as adding one note an octave above or below as in the octaver through to adding the major or minor third and beyond.
- Boss MO-2 Multi Overtone Effect Pedal, Multi-Dimensional Processing, Custom DSP, Mono or Stereo Output£102.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss PS-6 Harmonist Pitch Effect Stompbox, Harmony, Detune, Pitch Shifter, Super Bend
- Boss VO-1 Vocoder Effects Stompbox, Powerful Vocal Expression For Guitar and Bass, Vintage, Talkbox and Choir Mode£141.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss VE-2 Vocal Harmonist, Portable Complete Effects Solution For Singers, Battery Powered, XLR Input, USB Audio
- Boss VB-2W Vibrato Waza Craft Specila Edition Effects Pedal, All-Analog Circuitry, Bucket Brigade Vibrato Line£165.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Miscellaneous Effects Pedals
A place for those pedals that don't quite fit in to any particular catagory.
- Boss LS-2 Line Selector Pedal, Connect and Switch Between Multiple Amps and FX Devices, Provides 2 Line Loops
- Boss AD-2 Acoustic Preamp Effects Pedal, Natural Studio-Quality Sound, Notch Filter, Balanced DI Output£92.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss OC-3 Super Octave Effect Pedal, True Polyphonic Octave Effects, Drive Mode, Bass Input£95.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss Sy-1 Guitar Synthesiser Pedal with 121 Sounds
Multi Effect Pedals
Multi effects units combine all the common effects and some uncommon ones into one box usually with a range of switches allowing you for example to create different patches allowing you to go from a clean sound with chorus straight into a high gain lead patch with delay with the press of a button. Infinite sounds in a compact package, the swiss army knife of guitar effects.
- Boss SYB5 Bass Synthesizer Effect Pedal, 11 DSP Variations of Saw, Square and Pulse Waves, Expression Pedal Input£121.12FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss GT-1 Guitar Effects Processor, COSM Sound Engine In a Compact Footprint, Integrated Expression Pedal£148.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss GT-001 Guitar Effects Desktop Processor, Flexible Routing Options, Built-in Interface£175.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss ME-20B Bass Multiple Effects Pedal, Super Tough Metal Chassis, 30 User Memory Locations£179.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble Effect Pedal, COSM Technology, Overdrive Effects, 4 Types of Sounds, Virtual-Rotor Display£189.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss VE-20 Vocal Performer Effects Stompbox, Specialized For Vocalists, Includes Harmony, Double-Track, Reverb and More£191.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss ME-80 Guitar Multiple Effects, Multi-Dimensional Processing Technology, Rugged Floor Unit£214.02FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss ME-50B Bass Multiple Effects Pedal, World Class Bass Effects, Rugged Floor Unit,£229.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss MD-500 Modulation Effect Pedal, 12 Modes and 28 Algorithms, 297 Patch Memory, MIDI I/O. 32bit AD/DA£306.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss GT-100 COSM Amp Effects Processor, Advanced Modeling, Dual LCDs, Multi-Dimensional Processing Technology£316.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- BOSS GP-10 Guitar Processor (GP10S - Without Pickup), COSM Powered Instrument Modeling, 13-Pin Input For GK Pickups£320.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss GP-10 Guitar Processor (GP10GK), COSM Powered Instrument Modeling, 13-Pin Input For Guitars With GK Pickup£409.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss GT-1000 Flagship Guitar Multi-Effects Processor, Ten Foot Switches, Polyphonic Tuner, Bluetooth, USB Audio / MIDI£737.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Noise Reduction Effects Pedals
Some pedals are notorious for adding excess noise within your signal chain, especially high-gain overdrive pedals. Noise reduction pedals allow signals above a certain threshold level to pass through whilst reducing signals below that threshold level which will essentially cut out any unwanted noise in-between playing.
- Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor Effect Pedal, Eliminate Noise and Hum, Unique Noise Detection Circuit£76.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
A phaser pedal is a modulation effect.Similar to a chorus but instead of delay it utilises all-pass filters. When mixed back with the original signal it creates comb filtering giving the swirling effect.
- Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter Effects Pedal, Rise and Fall Modes, Unidirectional Phasing, Syncable, Expression Input£99.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Hand held field recorders are incredibly useful and versatile units. Whether you want to record aircraft whooshing past for sound FX, or just tape the junior school choir going through it's paces, these nifty little fellas are just the job, and capable of some high quality results. Many have external microphone inputs, with some providing phantom power and the ability to record from both the built in and external mics at the same time to on different channels.
Pro Audio Accessories
All the bits and Add-ons you should need to connect, expand, control, tame, carry, mend, etc….
- Boss WZ TC-SV Steve Vai Legacy Tone Capsule - Custom Voicing Circuit for Waza Amp Head£264.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Reverb & Delay Effects Pedals
Reverb pedals modify the signal in such a way that you can replicate playing in different sonic spaces. Delay pedals allow you to repeat your sound at pre-determined intervals after you've played it. Both effects whether used independently or together can add warmth and depth to your tone. Reverb and delay pedals are collectively known as time-based effects and are typically positioned at the end of your signal chain.
- Boss DD-3 Digital Delay Effect Pedal, 3 Delay Time Modes, Delay Time Control, Hold Function£101.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss RV-6 Reverb Effect Pedal, Subtle Rooms, Modern Shimmer, Evocative Long Reverbs, Delay+Reverb£113.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss DD-7 Digital Delay Effect Pedal, Analog Delay Mode, Modulation Delay, Expression Pedal Input£116.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss TE-2 Tera Echo Delay and Reverb Ambience Effects Stompbox, Multidimensional Processing Technology, Freeze Function£117.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss VE-1 Vocal Echo Stompbox, Seven Types of Ambience Effects, Double-Tracking, Pitch Correct, USB£118.20FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss DM-2W Delay Stompbox, Special Edition Waza Craft Edition£129.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss RE-20 Space Echo Emulated Tape Delay Effect Pedal, B-Stock
- Boss RE-20 Space Echo Emulated Tape Delay Effect Pedal, Simulation of Famous Roland RE-201£181.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- BOSS DD-500 Digital Delay Effect Pedal, 32-bit / 96kHz, 12 Versatile Delay Modes, Graphic LCD, Patch Memory£291.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss RV-500 Reverb Effect Pedal, 12 Modes with 21 Algorithms, 32bit Floating Point Processing, 32bit AD/DA£293.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Solid State Audio Recorders
This Category contains Multitrack digital recorders designed for home and studio use. These units are self contained and work without a computer.
The oldest guitar effect. The first stand alone effects unit outside of reverb was tremolo produced back in 1948. The effect creates a rapid variation in volume of the output of your guitar, "Gimme Shelter" is the perfect explanation.
The humble tuner pedal is the quickest and easiest way of tuning your instrument. The most basic function allows standard tuning of your guitar but many offer alternative tunings and are stable across the entire frequency range allowing you to drop tune guitar or bass. Polytuners allow tuning of all strings simultaneously and are ideal for tuning on the fly.
- Boss TU-01 Clip-On Chromatic Tuner, Small, Durable and Easy to Use, Bright Display, Reference Pitch Function£8.42£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Boss TU-30 Tuner & Metronome, Supports Chromatic Tuning, Guitars, Bass and Flat Tuning, Accu-pitch, Built-In Mic£16.91£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner, 21-Segment LED Meter With Brightness Control, Chromatic and Guitar/Bass Mode, Flat Tuning£55.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss TU-3S Chromatic Tuner, 21-Segment LED Meter, Brightness Control, Accu-Pitch Sign, Chromatic and Guitar/Bass Modes£73.62FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss TU-3W Chromatic Tuner Guitar Stompbox, Switchable Buffer, Enhanced Waza Craft Version£127.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
The volume pedal does exactly that, controls the volume of your guitar. A useful tool in any setup that can be used to great effect. Before the drive section of your setup the volume pedal acts like the guitars own volume control lowering output which in turn lowers the gain. Used after the drive section allows for smooth volume swells without altering the gain.
- Boss FV-50H High Impedence Volume Pedal For Connection Before Guitar Effects Units, Tuner Out£59.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss FV-50L Stereo Volume Pedal, Low Impedance So Can Be Used With Stereo Keyboards and Stereo Effects Units£60.14FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss FV-30H High Impedance Foot Volume Pedal, Rugged Aluminium Body, Compact Footprint, Tuner Out, Stereo I/O
- Boss FV-30L Low Impedance Foot Volume Pedal For Keyboards and Stompboxes, Rugged Aluminium Body, Compact Footprint£75.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss EV-30 Dual Expression Pedal, Die-Cast Aluminium Body, Isolated Dual Outputs, Polarity Switch
- Boss FV-500H High Impedance Mono Volume Pedal, Heavy-Duty Aluminium Die-Cast Body, Tuner Output
- Boss FV-500L Low Impedance Stereo Volume Pedal, Heavy-Duty Aluminium Die-Cast Body, Tuner Output
Wah / Filter Pedals
One of the classic guitar effects of all time. The pedal creates a vocal like sound by sweeping through the frequency range of your guitar. Most commonly controlled with the foot allowing you to work in real time and sequence the effect to what you are playing. Some pedals over an auto function allowing you to switch on and off a preset wah effect. Here you will also find envelope filters. This pedal reacts to how hard you play, play hard and you get a treble boost and as the signal drops the boost dies away, the ultimate funk tool.
- Boss PW-3 Wah Effect Pedal, Unique Rich Mode, Vintage Mode, Rugged Die-Cast Aluminium Chassis£97.88FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah Effects Stompbox, Classic Auto-Wah, Humanizer, Bass Input£107.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Wireless Instrument Systems
Wireless instrument systems can be used to free your instrument from its wires onstage. Suitable for guitarists or any other performer with an audio line out, you can use these to move freely for a more expressive performance.
- Boss WL-20 Plug And Play Wireless System, 2.4 GHz Frequency Band, 2.3ms Latency, USB Charging, Cable Tone Simulation£145.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss WL-50 Wireless System, Stompbox Sized Receiver, DC Output, 2.3ms Latency, 20m Range, Cable Tone Simulation£169.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET