Acoustic Guitar Amplifiers
Acoustic guitar amplifiers are specifically designed to produce a clean, transparent, acoustic sound. They will usually have a relatively flat frequency response so as not to "colour" the sound too much.
Acoustic Guitar Effects Pedals
Effects more common to the world of acoustic guitar playing. Although there are no hard and fast rules, distortion is not a common effect with acoustic guitar. The parametric E.Q. is a fantastic addition to your acoustic set up allowing you endless sculpting of your tone or removing feedback at a gig. Reverb and modulation lend themselves well to acoustic guitar and the more modern mult ieffect units allow you to model different classic acoustic guitars from the rich in low end and full sounding dreadnought to the even tone of a smaller body and everything in between.
- BOSS - 'AC-3' Acoustic Simulator, Advanced Modeling, Four Simulation Modes, Built-In Reverb£105.60FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss VE-8 Acoustic Singer, Studio-Quality Voice and Guitar Processing, Real-Time Harmonies, Looping£267.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
A chorus pedal is a modulation effect. The original signal is split and run through a short delay and then combined with the original signal. The delayed part of the signal can then be modulated to create movement to create a thicker tone. A classic effect used on elctric, acoustic and bass guitars.
- Boss - 'CH-1' Super Chorus Guitar Pedal, Effect Level, EQ, Rate & Depth Controls£79.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- BOSS - 'CE-5' Chorus Ensemble Effects Stompbox, Subtle To Extreme Chorusing, High and Low-Cut Filters
- BOSS - 'CEB-3' Bass Chorus Compact Effect Stompbox, Applies Chorus To High Frequencies Without Altering Bottom End£85.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- BOSS - 'CE-2W' Waza Craft Edition Chorus Pedal, All-Analogue Circuitrym Bucket Brigade Dealy Line£169.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
In its simplist explanation a compressor makes the quiet parts of the signal louder and the louder parts quieter delivering a more consistant loudness. Can have the most subtle of effect through to the very obvious "snap". A compressor can also increase sustain and provide extra gain to push the front of your amp.
- BOSS - 'CS-3' Compression Sustainer Stompbox, Low-noise Design, High-quality Circuitry£73.86FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- BOSS - 'LMB-3' Bass Limiter/ Enhancer Stompbox, Provides Complete Control Over a Bass Guitar's Dynamic Range£77.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- BOSS - 'CP-1X' Compressor Effects Stompbox, Next-Generation Natural Sounding Multiband Compressor, Boss MDP Technology£115.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- BOSS - 'BC-1X' Bass Comp Stompbox - Natural Sounding Multiband Compression£148.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Control Pedals & Footswitches
Control pedals and footswitches allow another method of controlling your instruments in realtime, allowing a more expressive performance.
- Boss FS-6 Dual Footswitch, Assignable Latch Or Momentary, Stereo Input,£56.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss FS-7 Compact Dual Footswitch, Latch / Momentary Switching Function, Battery-Free Operation£59.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- BOSS - 'MS-3' Multi Effects Switcher Pedal, 112 Built-In Effects, Backlit LCD and Controls, Tuner, MIDI Output, USB£409.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
DI boxes convert both line and instrument inputs into balanced outputs that can be used in any mixer or or device with balanced inputs.
- Boss DI-1, High Quality Active DI Box, Phase reversal and ground lifting switches, Three input level switches£87.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Distortion / Fuzz / Overdrive Pedals
From mild soft clipping overdrives, to germanium based fuzz circuits, to all out hard clipping high gain, these pedals give you the drive to suit your taste.
- BOSS - 'DS-1' Distortion Effect Stompbox, Classic Tones For All Types of Music, Unique Tone Control£55.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- BOSS - 'SD-1' Super Overdrive Pedal, Tube-Like Overdrive Characteristics, Genre-Defining BOSS Overdrive£55.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion Stompbox, Classic BOSS Distortion Tones with Turbo Modes£57.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- BOSS - SD-1 40th Anniversary Super Overdrive Pedal, Unique asymmetrical clipping circuit£73.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- BOSS - 'OS-2' OverDrive/Distortion Effect Pedal, Includes Level, Tone and Controls For Precise Tonal Shaping£74.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- BOSS - 'ST-2' Power Stack Effect Pedal, Sound Based On Tube Stack Amplifiers, Two-band EQ, Crunch to Ultra High-Gain£74.50FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- BOSS - 'BD-2' Blues Driver Stompbox, Warm Distortion and Overdive with Tube Amp Simulation£76.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- BOSS - 'ODB-3' Crunchy Bass OverDrive Effect Pedal, Two-Band Equalizer, Balance Knob for Wet/Dry Control£78.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss - 'MD-2' Mega Distortion Stompbox, Dual-stage Distortion Circuit, Bottom Control
- Boss - 'MT-2' Metal Zone Guitar Pedal, Dual Gain Circuitry, Three Band EQ, Semi-Parametric Mid Control
- BOSS - 'OD-3' OverDrive Effect Pedal, Dual-Stage Overdrive Circuit, Dynamic Tones With Clarity£85.87FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss - 'FZ-5' Fuzz Stompbox, Vintage Fuzz Tones, BOOST Control£92.90FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss - 'ML-2' Metal Core Stompbox, Ultra-Heavy Distortion With Low Control
- BOSS - 'SD-1W' Super Overdrive Stompbox, Special Edition Waza Craft Edition£111.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- BOSS - 'OD-1X' Special Edition OverDrive Effect Pedal, High Gain, Low Noise, Chrome Knobs£119.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- BOSS - MT-2, 30th Anniversary Metal Zone Distortion Pedal, 3-band Semi-parametric EQ£120.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss - 'BD-2W' Blues Driver Waza Craft Distortion Pedal, Modernized Vintage Vibe Based On The Classic BD-2£127.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- BOSS - 'BB-1X' Bass Driver Effects Stompbox, Bold & Punchy Overdrive, Independent Frequency Band Control Knobs£134.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- BOSS - 'HM-2w' Heavy Metal, Special Waza Craft Edition, High-gain Distortion Pedal with Low/High Colour Mix Controls£160.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss OD-200 Hybrid Drive, Overdrive/Distortion Pedal, with 12 Drive Modes, Expression Pedal/Footswitch Input, and MIDI£189.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Drum Machines / Trigger Modules
Drum machines are electronic musical instruments which imitate the sounds of drums and percussion instruments. Sounds are triggered by pressing trigger pads/buttons. They typically have a step-sequencer which allow you to program drum patterns. Most modern drum machines also allow you to load in your own samples.
Electric Guitar Amplifier Heads
Guitar amps are specifically voiced to make a guitar sound good, and Amp heads come in different power ranges and sizes. Some are very plain, some have bells and whistles, but they all must be paired with the correct 'Ohm-age' of cabinet.
The ultimate tool to sculpt your tone. From the more wide ranging graphic E.Q to allow control over bass,mid and treble to the parametric E.Q that allows you to boost or cut a specific frequency. An excellent tool for electric, acoustic and bass guitars.
- Boss - 'GE-7' Graphic Equalizer Effect Pedal, 7 Bands of Adjustable EQ Sliders, Boost/Cut +/- 15dB Per Band£79.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETDue 29th Nov
- BOSS - 'GEB-7' Bass Equalizer Effect Pedal, 7-Band EQ, 50Hz - 10 kHz Frequency Range, Full Range Response£90.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss EQ-200 10-band Graphic Equalizer Pedal, with Stereo I/O, Expression Pedal/Footswitch Input, and MIDI I/O£205.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
A flanger pedal is a modulation effect. Essentially the same as chorus but with a shorter delay time and utilising delay feedback. The distinctive sound comes from modulating the delay time giving you the classic sweep sound.
- Boss BF-3 Flanger Effect Pedal, Ultra-Fat Flanging, Gate/Pan Modes, Tap Tempo, Independent Inputs, Stereo Outputs£98.56FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Guitar & Bass Pedal Accessories
If you're thinking of featuring a pedal in your set-up, or maybe even two or more, the chances are you're going to need some bits and pieces to help you get it all together…. We have connectors, extenders, fasteners, in fact pretty much everything you should need to get your sounds in order….
- BOSS PCS-20A Parallel DC Cord, Daisy Chain Cable for Pedals£11.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Guitar Combo Amplifiers
A combo amplifier contains both the amplifier head and speaker cabinet in one intergrated unit.
- Boss KATANA-MINI Guitar Amplifier, 7 Watts, 4-inch Speaker, EQ, Delay
- Boss Katana 50 combo amplifier MKII - 1x12" speaker£209.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss Katana 100 combo amplifier MKII - 1x12" speaker
- Boss WAZA-AIR - Headphone Guitar Amplifier with Wireless Transmitter, 5 Amp Types, 50+ Customizable Effects, and Dynamic£309.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- BOSS - CUBE Street 2, and PA with 2 Mic/Instrument Inputs, and Built-in Digital Effects - Black
- BOSS - CUBE Street 2, and PA with 2 Mic/Instrument Inputs, and Built-in Digital Effects - Red
- Boss KATANA-AIR 30W Guitar Amplifier, Totally Wireless With Cutom Transmitter, 12 Hours Playtime, Boss Tone Studio App£330.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss Katana 100/212MKII combo amplifier MKII - 2x12" speaker£395.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss Nextone Stage Guitar Amplifier, 40 Watts, 12-inch Speaker£411.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss ACS-Live Acoustic Singer Live Amplifier, 60 Watts, 6.5-inch Speaker£428.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss Nextone Artist Guitar Amplifier, 80 Watts, 12-inch Speaker£489.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- BOSS - Katana Artist MkII 100W Premium Combo Amplifier, Custom 12" Waza Speaker, GA-FC Support£518.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Guitar Looper Pedals
A looper pedal will record as you play and then at the press of the switch loop the part you have just played allowing you to play over the top of the loop.Build up layer after layer or use it to create a backing to solo over. An ideal tool for solo singer song writers who want to build a "live" backing track to sing and play over.
- BOSS RC-1 Loop Station Pedal - The Answer for Looping is BOSS!£86.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss RC-5 13-hour Stereo Looper Pedal with Colour LCD, MIDI I/O, USB Import/Export, and Onboard Rhythm Tracks£169.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss - 'RC-500' Dual-Track Loop Station, 57 Patterns x 2 Variations, Buffered bypass, 32-bit Processing£222.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss RC-10R Stereo Looper Pedal for Guitar and Bass, with 280 Rhythm Presets, 99 Phrase Recording Slots, 6-hour Rec Time£222.98FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss RC-202 Loop Station, Compact Table Top Looper, Two Stereo Tracks, 64 Phrase Memories, 4 Input FX, XLR Mic Input£239.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss RC-505 Loop Station, Flagship Performance Instrument, 5 Independent Tracks, 99 Phrase Memories, XLR Mic Input
- Boss RC-300 Loop Station, Three Stereo Tracks, Dedicated Fader Per Track, Expression Pedal, XLR Input, Onboard FX£419.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Guitar Maintenance and Cleaning
Everything you need for keeping your guitar in tip-top condition
- BOSS BGD-01 Guitar Detailing Solution (Bottle), Safely Cleans and Shines all Finishes£5.80£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Harmony Processing Pedals
The harmoniser can be as simple as adding one note an octave above or below as in the octaver through to adding the major or minor third and beyond.
- Boss MO-2 Multi Overtone Effect Pedal, Multi-Dimensional Processing, Custom DSP, Mono or Stereo Output£98.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss PS-6 Harmonist Pitch Effect Stompbox, Harmony, Detune, Pitch Shifter, Super Bend£124.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss VO-1 Vocoder Effects Stompbox, Powerful Vocal Expression For Guitar and Bass, Vintage, Talkbox and Choir Mode£141.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss VE-2 Vocal Harmonist, Portable Complete Effects Solution For Singers, Battery Powered, XLR Input, USB Audio£169.02FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss VB-2W Vibrato Waza Craft Specila Edition Effects Pedal, All-Analog Circuitry, Bucket Brigade Vibrato Line£178.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss MD-200 Modulation Effects Unit, with 12 Modulation Modes, Stereo I/O, Expression Pedal/Footswitch Input, MIDI I/O£197.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss DB-90 Dr. Beat Metronome - 4 Metronome Sounds, Reference Tone Function, Footswitch Control, Headphone Monitoring£113.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Miscellaneous Effects Pedals
A place for those pedals that don't quite fit in to any particular catagory.
- BOSS - BT-Dual, Bluetooth Audio/MIDI Adapter for Select BOSS Products£44.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Boss LS-2 Line Selector Pedal, Connect and Switch Between Multiple Amps and FX Devices, Provides 2 Line Loops
- Boss - 'OC-3' Super Octave Effect Pedal, True Polyphonic Octave Effects, Drive Mode, Bass Input£98.02FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss AD-2 Acoustic Preamp Effects Pedal, Natural Studio-Quality Sound, Notch Filter, Balanced DI Output£102.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss OC-5 Polyphonic Guitar/Bass Octave Pedal with Mono/Poly Modes, -2/-1/+1 Octave Controls, and Dry Direct Output£118.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss Sy-1 Guitar Synthesiser Pedal with 121 Sounds£175.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss VE-500 32-bit Multi-FX, Looper, and Vocal Harmonizer Pedal with 99 User Presets, 1/4" Instrument In/Through£329.48FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Multi Effect Pedals
Multi effects units combine all the common effects and some uncommon ones into one box usually with a range of switches allowing you for example to create different patches allowing you to go from a clean sound with chorus straight into a high gain lead patch with delay with the press of a button. Infinite sounds in a compact package, the swiss army knife of guitar effects.
- Boss GT-1 Guitar Effects Processor, COSM Sound Engine In a Compact Footprint, Integrated Expression Pedal£159.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss ME-20B Bass Multiple Effects Pedal, Super Tough Metal Chassis, 30 User Memory Locations£179.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss Pocket GT Multi Effects Pocket Processor, Rechargeable Guitar Amp Modeler/FX Processor with Bluetooth StreamingWas: £189.00£185.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss VE-20 Vocal Performer Effects Stompbox, Specialized For Vocalists, Includes Harmony, Double-Track, Reverb and More£208.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss ME-80 Guitar Multiple Effects, Multi-Dimensional Processing Technology, Rugged Floor Unit£209.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss MD-500 Modulation Effect Pedal, 12 Modes and 28 Algorithms, 297 Patch Memory, MIDI I/O. 32bit AD/DA
- BOSS GP-10 Guitar Processor (GP10S - Without Pickup), COSM Powered Instrument Modeling, 13-Pin Input For GK Pickups£318.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss GT-100 COSM Amp Effects Processor, Advanced Modeling, Dual LCDs, Multi-Dimensional Processing Technology£332.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss GP-10 Guitar Processor (GP10GK), COSM Powered Instrument Modeling, 13-Pin Input For Guitars With GK Pickup
- BOSS - 'GT-1000CORE' 250 User + 250 Preset Memory, Innovative Stompbox, USB audio/MIDI interface, Looper£527.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETDue 28th Oct
- Boss GT-1000 Flagship Guitar Multi-Effects Processor, Ten Foot Switches, Polyphonic Tuner, Bluetooth, USB Audio / MIDI£795.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Noise Reduction Effects Pedals
Some pedals are notorious for adding excess noise within your signal chain, especially high-gain overdrive pedals. Noise reduction pedals allow signals above a certain threshold level to pass through whilst reducing signals below that threshold level which will essentially cut out any unwanted noise in-between playing.
- Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor Effect Pedal, Eliminates Noise and Hum, Unique Noise Detection Circuit£74.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Analogue patch cables to link all your gear together
- 7m Boss BCK-24 Pedal Board Cable Kit, 24 Connectors, Gold Plated Contacts, Solderless Technology£88.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
A phaser pedal is a modulation effect.Similar to a chorus but instead of delay it utilises all-pass filters. When mixed back with the original signal it creates comb filtering giving the swirling effect.
Hand held field recorders are incredibly useful and versatile units. Whether you want to record aircraft whooshing past for sound FX, or just tape the junior school choir going through it's paces, these nifty little fellas are just the job, and capable of some high quality results. Many have external microphone inputs, with some providing phantom power and the ability to record from both the built in and external mics at the same time to on different channels.
- Boss MICRO BR BR-80 Eight-Track Digital Recorder, Three Modes - Multi-Track Recorder, eBand, Live Rec, COSM Amps and FX£152.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Pro Audio Accessories
All the bits and Add-ons you should need to connect, expand, control, tame, carry, mend, etc….
Reverb & Delay Effects Pedals
Reverb pedals modify the signal in such a way that you can replicate playing in different sonic spaces. Delay pedals allow you to repeat your sound at pre-determined intervals after you've played it. Both effects whether used independently or together can add warmth and depth to your tone. Reverb and delay pedals are collectively known as time-based effects and are typically positioned at the end of your signal chain.
- Boss - DD-3T Digital Delay Pedal with Tap Tempo,12.5ms-800ms Delay Time, Short Loop,Hold Function, and Wet/Dry Output£103.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss RV-6 Reverb Effect Pedal, Subtle Rooms, Modern Shimmer, Evocative Long Reverbs, Delay+Reverb£119.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss TE-2 Tera Echo Delay and Reverb Ambience Effects Stompbox, Multidimensional Processing Technology, Freeze Function£125.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss VE-1 Vocal Echo Stompbox, Seven Types of Ambience Effects, Double-Tracking, Pitch Correct, USB£129.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss DM-2W Delay Stompbox, Special Edition Waza Craft Edition£139.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss DD-200 Digital Delay, with 12 Delay Modes, 60-second Looper, Stereo I/O, Expression Pedal able, MIDI I/O£179.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- BOSS - 'RE-20' Space Echo Emulated Tape Delay Effect Pedal, Simulation of Famous Roland RE-201£198.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss RV-500 Reverb Effect Pedal, 12 Modes with 21 Algorithms, 32bit Floating Point Processing, 32bit AD/DA£291.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- BOSS DD-500 Digital Delay Effect Pedal, 32-bit / 96kHz, 12 Versatile Delay Modes, Graphic LCD, Patch Memory£298.80FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Solid State Audio Recorders
This Category contains Multitrack digital recorders designed for home and studio use. These units are self contained and work without a computer.
The oldest guitar effect. The first stand alone effects unit outside of reverb was tremolo produced back in 1948. The effect creates a rapid variation in volume of the output of your guitar, "Gimme Shelter" is the perfect explanation.
- Boss TR-2 Tremolo Effect Pedal, High-Quality Vintage Tremolo Effects, Dedicated Wave / Rate / Depth Controls£86.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
The humble tuner pedal is the quickest and easiest way of tuning your instrument. The most basic function allows standard tuning of your guitar but many offer alternative tunings and are stable across the entire frequency range allowing you to drop tune guitar or bass. Polytuners allow tuning of all strings simultaneously and are ideal for tuning on the fly.
- Boss TU-01 Clip-On Chromatic Tuner, Small, Durable and Easy to Use, Bright Display, Reference Pitch Function£8.30£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Boss TU-30 Tuner & Metronome, Supports Chromatic Tuning, Guitars, Bass and Flat Tuning, Accu-pitch, Built-In Mic£16.10£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Boss TU-3S Chromatic Tuner, 21-Segment LED Meter, Brightness Control, Accu-Pitch Sign, Chromatic and Guitar/Bass Modes£72.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss - 'TU-3' Chromatic Tuner, 21-Segment LED Meter With Brightness Control, Chromatic and Guitar/Bass Mode£75.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss - 'TU-3W' Chromatic Tuner Guitar Stompbox, Switchable Buffer, Enhanced Waza Craft Version£119.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETDue 29th Nov
The volume pedal does exactly that, controls the volume of your guitar. A useful tool in any setup that can be used to great effect. Before the drive section of your setup the volume pedal acts like the guitars own volume control lowering output which in turn lowers the gain. Used after the drive section allows for smooth volume swells without altering the gain.
- Boss FV-50L Stereo Volume Pedal, Low Impedance So Can Be Used With Stereo Keyboards and Stereo Effects Units£62.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss FV-50H High Impedence Volume Pedal For Connection Before Guitar Effects Units, Tuner Out£65.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss FV-500L Low Impedance Stereo Volume Pedal, Heavy-Duty Aluminium Die-Cast Body, Tuner Output£79.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss FV-30H High Impedance Foot Volume Pedal, Rugged Aluminium Body, Compact Footprint, Tuner Out, Stereo I/O£80.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss FV-30L Low Impedance Foot Volume Pedal For Keyboards and Stompboxes, Rugged Aluminium Body, Compact Footprint£82.70FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss EV-30 Dual Expression Pedal, Die-Cast Aluminium Body, Isolated Dual Outputs, Polarity Switch
- Boss FV-500H High Impedance Mono Volume Pedal, Heavy-Duty Aluminium Die-Cast Body, Tuner Output
Wah / Filter Pedals
One of the classic guitar effects of all time. The pedal creates a vocal like sound by sweeping through the frequency range of your guitar. Most commonly controlled with the foot allowing you to work in real time and sequence the effect to what you are playing. Some pedals over an auto function allowing you to switch on and off a preset wah effect. Here you will also find envelope filters. This pedal reacts to how hard you play, play hard and you get a treble boost and as the signal drops the boost dies away, the ultimate funk tool.
- Boss PW-3 Wah Effect Pedal, Unique Rich Mode, Vintage Mode, Rugged Die-Cast Aluminium Chassis£107.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah Effects Stompbox, Classic Auto-Wah, Humanizer, Bass Input£109.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Wireless Instrument Systems
Wireless instrument systems can be used to free your instrument from its wires onstage. Suitable for guitarists or any other performer with an audio line out, you can use these to move freely for a more expressive performance.
- Boss WL-20 Plug And Play Wireless System, 2.4 GHz Frequency Band, 2.3ms Latency, USB Charging, Cable Tone Simulation£145.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss WL-50 Wireless System, Stompbox Sized Receiver, DC Output, 2.3ms Latency, 20m Range, Cable Tone Simulation£159.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET