Boss PW-3 Wah Guitar Pedal
Boss PW-3 Wah Effect Pedal, Unique Rich Mode, Vintage Mode, Rugged Die-Cast Aluminium Chassis
|Instalment Rate:||5.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£107.00|
|Total inc. interest:||£110.35|
|Cost of purchase:||£99|
|Total inc. interest:||£99|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 8th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The all-analog PW-3 delivers pro wah tones in a rugged, space-saving design that conserves precious real estate on your pedalboard. Newly developed by BOSS, the PW-3’s Rich mode has a uniquely full wah voice that retains the low-end definition and fullness lost with typical wah circuits. Want a more traditional tone? Just flip the rear-panel switch to Vintage mode for that classic wah vibe.
Unlike other pedals that sacrifice feel and functionality when trimmed down in size, the PW-3 strikes the perfect balance between practicality and playability. Its die-cast aluminum chassis is solid and substantial underfoot, and the long, smooth pedal action is highly responsive and feels great. Another issue with downsized pedals is that it’s hard to see when the effect is on or off, because your foot blocks the view. The PW-3 solves this with status LEDs on each side of the pedal, making it much easier to see when the wah is activated. Features • Unique Rich mode retains low-end fullness, eliminating the thin tone of typical wah designs.
• Vintage mode for the familiar classic wah sound.
• Low-noise operation and pro playing feel with smooth pivot action and adjustable tension.
• Space-saving design fits easily on crowded pedalboards.
• Rugged, die-cast aluminum chassis provides a rock-solid feel and gig-ready durability.
• On/off LEDS on each side of the pedal make it easy to see status at a glance.
• Percussion Sound Module: TD-1
• Snare x 1
• Tom x 3
• Crash, Ride x 1
• Hi-hat x 1
• Kick pedal x 1
• Hi-hat pedal x 1
• Drum Kits: 15
• Coach Functions: 10
- Time Check (Easy)
- Time Check (Hard)
- Auto Up/Down
- Quiet Count
- Tempo Check (Easy)
- Tempo Check (Hard)
- Stroke Balance
• Songs: 15
- Rhythm Type (5 types)
- Sounds (8 types)
- Volume (10 levels)
• Display: 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- OUTPUT/PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- MIX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB type B
- TRIGGER INPUT connector: DB-25 type (Kick, Snare, Tom 1, Tom 2, Tom 3, Hi-hat, Crash 1, Crash 2, Ride, Hi-hat control)
• Interface: USB (USB-MIDI)
• Power Supply: AC adaptor
• Current Draw: 150 mA
- Special connection cable
- AC adaptor
*Drum throne is not included.
• Options (sold separately):
- Cymbal: OP-TD1C
- Pads: PDX-8, PDX-6
- Kick: KD-9, KT-10
- Personal Drum Monitor: PM-03
- V-Drums Mat: TDM-3
Size and Weight
• Width: 800 mm / 31-1/2 inches
• Depth: 700 mm / 27-9/16 inches
• Height: 1150 mm / 45-5/16 inches
|Dimensions||80 x 58 x 192 mm (W x H x L)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months