Boss DB-90 Dr. Beat Metronome
Boss DB-90 Dr. Beat Metronome - 4 Metronome Sounds, Reference Tone Function, Footswitch Control, Headphone Monitoring
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£102.00|
|Total inc. interest:||£109.86|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 21st Sep
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Practice in style with the flagship of the Dr. Beat Metronome line. The new DB-90 is loaded with quality sounds and drum patterns to make your practice sessions less mundane and more musical. There’s a Rhythm Coach function with an onboard mic, a reference-tone function for tuning, an Instrument input, MIDI input, and other handy tools to make learning fun and effective.
Features • Quick rhythm customizing with Note Mixing function, dozens of play-along drum patterns also built in.
• Dedicated sliders, buttons, rotary dial, and large backlit LCD for user-friendly operation.
• 4 metronome (including human voice) sounds.
• Reference Tone function makes it easy to verify tuning by ear.
• Practice with the Rhythm Coach by connecting a V-Pad (optional) — rubber pads and acoustic drums can also be detected via built-in mic.
• Direct connection with guitar and bass, plus headphone monitoring.
• Footswitch control for hands-free play/stop, and MIDI input for sync to external sequencers.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months