Award-winning graphics PCsVIEW 3XS graphics PCs
"Worksation of the year - 2016, 2017 & 2018
- 3DX-700059 SpaceMouse Compact, Black, 6 Degrees of Freedom, 2 Programmable ButtonsRRP: £149.99£134.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2GB PNY NVIDIA Quadro P620, 4x DP Adpt, Pascal, 512 Cores, 128Bit, 80GB/s, 4x mDP 1.4, Single Slot, w/ LP+ FH Brackets£219.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Wacom Intuos Pro PTH-660-N Medium Graphic Tablet, North£319.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
- 5GB PNY NVIDIA Quadro P2200, Pascal, 1280 Cores, GDDR5X, 160-Bit, 200GB/s, 3.8 TFLOPs, 4x DP 1.4, Single Slot£454.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 8GB PNY NVIDIA Quadro P4000, 4x DVI-D SL Adapters, Pascal, 1792 Cores, 256Bit, 243GB/s, 5.3 TFLOPS SingleP, 4x DP1.4£857.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
- 8GB PNY NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000, Turing, 2304 CUDA, 288 Tensor, 36 RT Cores, GDDR6, 7.1 TFLOPS FP32, DP/VirtualLink£958.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 16GB PNY NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000, Turing, 3072 CUDA, 384 Tensor, 48 RT Cores, GDDR6, 11.2 TFLOPS FP32, DP/VirtualLink£2,037.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 15.6 MSI Workstation WS65 9TM, FHD, IPS-Level, i7 9750H, 32GB DDR4, 1TB NVMe SSD, 16GB Quadro RTX 5000, Win10£3,799.99FREE DELIVERY
- 24GB PNY NVIDIA Quadro RTX 6000, Turing, 4608 CUDA, 576 Tensor, 72 RT Cores, GDDR6, 16.3 TFLOPS FP32, DP/VirtualLink£4,435.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Working in Education?
Supported pricing available on NVIDIA QUADRO GPUs*QUADRO PCs
Graphics PCs and WorkstationsREADY TO SHIP PCs3XS CUSTOM BUILT PCS
Graphics PCs and Workstations
Scan Pro graphics workstations and peripherals specifically designed for creating CAD, 2D and 3D graphics
Scan Pro Graphics solutions are constantly evolving to include the latest GPU technologies to give your business the competitive edge it requires. We build build fast and reliable graphics workstations and GPU server solutions for creative professionals, engineers and scientists.
Using the latest GPU technologies will give your business the competitive edge it requires. We build bespoke workstations to address your graphics requirements, installing the latest NVIDIA Quadro, Tesla and TITAN X graphics cards to deliver powerful and reliable systems. Our experienced engineers have also developed innovative solutions such as NVIDIA Iray machines providing designers and visual effects artists with highly interactive video rendering, capable of simulating the physical behaviour of light and materials.
Scan Pro Graphics also provides servers and appliances that harness the huge amount of GPU compute power in the NVIDIA Tesla range to develop deep neural networks for deep learning and artificial intelligence.
The Scan Pro Graphics family also includes graphics-accelerated virtual desktops based on NVIDIA Grid technology to provide a high quality user experience without the restrictions of being tied to a physical workstation.
NVIDIA Enterprise Innovation Day
Join Scan and NVIDIA at our Enterprise Innovation Day on Thursday 30th May 2019 being held at Manchester Metropolitan University and discover what GPU computing can for you. Connect with experts in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning, get training, attend industry focused sessions and meet our partners to discover what they are doing in the world of AI and DL.
The making of the QUADRO RTX
PNY PrevailPro Workstation
SCAN 3XS Cloud workstations
Tech news & articles
NVIDIA Quadro Graphics Buying Guide
Accelerate your creativity and expand your innovation with NVIDIA Quadro graphics cards for professional workstations. Support for multiple 4K displays, large memory capacity, ray tracing, AI and ISV-certified drivers. Learn more about the range and which model best suits your requirements in our Quadro Buyers Guide.READ MORE
NVIDIA Tesla GPU Accelerator
Accelerate your most demanding high-performance data analytics and scientific computing applications with the NVIDIA Tesla Accelerated-Computing Platform. Tesla GPU Accelerators are built on the NVIDIA Volta and Pascal compute architecture and powered by CUDA®, the world’s most pervasive parallel computing model.READ MORE
NVIDIA GRID 2.0
The second generation of NVIDIA GRID technology is expanding the capabilities of accelerated virtual desktops. Powered by the world’s most powerful data center GPUs, this latest version supports up to 16 users per GPU, The new GRID 2.0 includes the new NVIDIA Maxwell™-based NVIDIA Tesla® M6 and Tesla M60 hardware, along with the new NVIDIA GRID software and support offerings.READ MORE
Experience new levels of AI speed and scale with NVIDIA DGX-2, the first 2 petaFLOPS system that combines 16 fully interconnected GPUs for 10x the deep learning performance. The DGX-2 is only available from NVIDIA Elite Solution providers.READ MORE
AMD Radeon Pro Graphics
Radeon Pro is for the Creators. The Visionaries. The Storytellers. It is built for those who build themselves. Those who craft with intricate precision. These are people with no limit to their aspirations. No ceiling to their vision. Radeon Pro exceeds their demands.READ MORE
NVIDIA DGX-1 Supercomputer
Explore the potential of the NVIDIA DGX-1 deep learning supercomputer, which is available for proof of concept trials, purchase and rental in the cloud.READ MORE
Pro Graphics TekSpek
Information on technology to help you decide what to buy.
Our Scanshot goes out to all subscribed customers, offering them the latest offers and keeping them up to date with the latest tech info.