Monitors that support AMD's FreeSync variable refresh rate technology synchronise the panel's refresh rate to the frame rate produced by a graphics card for silky smooth gaming free from stutter and screen tears. Available in a wide range of resolutions, including ultra wide 2,560 x 1,080, these monitors are a gamer's best friend. For FreeSync gaming, you'll need to check you've got a supported AMD graphics card and connect to the monitor using DisplayPort.
- 24.5" Acer KG251QF FHD Monitor, TN, 1920x1080, 144Hz, FreeSync, 1ms, 100M:1, 400cd/m², HDMI/DP/DVIRRP: £229.99£169.98
- 27" Acer KG271A FHD Monitor, TN, 1920x1080, 144Hz, FreeSync, 1ms, 100M:1, 400cd/m², HDMI/DP/DVIRRP: £279.98£229.98
- 27" Acer KG271U WQHD Monitor, TN, 2560x1440, 75Hz, FreeSync, 1ms, 100M:1, 350cd/m², HDMI/DPRRP: £246.98£229.98
- 27" Acer XF270H, 240Hz ZeroFrame AMD Freesync, 1920x1080 1ms, DP/HDMI/DVIRRP: £372.98£249.98
- 28" Acer KG281K UHD Monitor, TN, 3840x2160, 60Hz, FreeSync, 1ms, 100M:1, 300cd/m², HDMI/DPRRP: £279.98£249.98
The ultimate upgrade for NVIDIA GeForce graphics card owners, these monitors all support the firm's G-SYNC technology, which automatically synchronises the panel's refresh rate with the current frame rate being produced by a graphics card, ensuring silky smooth gaming free from stutter and screen tearing. Available in resolutions up to 4K and with refresh rates up to 144Hz, there's something for everyone. Most modern NVIDIA GPUs support G-SYNC, but check to make sure yours does, and remember to use DisplayPort.
These monitors are modestly-sized and come in a wide range of prices. They're all 1,920 x 1,080, so it's an effective way to get a Full HD experience without breaking the bank. Some screens in this category have thin bezels, so they're perfect for using in high-end multi-monitor setups for gaming, and we also stock professional-quality models for tasks that demand professional-level colour accuracy.
LCD Monitors 24 inch. Designed for a wide range of applications including home/small office, graphics, video playback, presentations and gaming.
- 23.8" Acer ET241Y ZeroFrame Monitor, IPS, 1920x1080, 60Hz, 4ms, 100M:1, 250cd/m², HDMI/VGARRP: £95.99£92.48
- 24" BenQ GL2460HM Monitor, 1920x1080, 2ms, 250cd/m², D-Sub/DVI/HDMI, BlackRRP: £116.48£112.99
- 24.5" Benq GL2580HM Frameless Monitor, 1920x1080, 2ms, HDMI/DVI/VGARRP: £121.99£118.99
- 23.8" iiyama ProLite XB2483HSU-B3 FHD Monitor, AMVA, 1920x1080, 4ms, 3000:1/80M:1 DP/HDMI/VGARRP: £159.49£153.98
- 24" AOC G2460PG 144 Hz G-SYNC Gaming Display, DisplayPort, 1920x1080, 350cd.m2, 80M:1, 1ms, USB HubWas: £321.49£302.48
- 24" Zowie by BenQ XL2430 LED 144Hz Monitor, 1920x1080, 1ms, HDMI/DP/DVI/VGA, USB HubRRP: £318.49£308.99
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 DUAL OC 8GB Graphics Card + 24" ROG Swift PG248Q 180Hz OC Full HD 1080p G-SYNC Gaming Monitor£863.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Computer Monitors are one of the most integral parts of your system so choosing the right monitor is hugely important. That's why at SCAN we give you such a large selection to choose from. Below you can find our 27 Inch monitors offering larger screens for a more thrilling experience.
- 27" Acer G276HL FHD Monitor, TN, 1920x1080, 60Hz, 16:9, 1ms, 250cd/m² Brightness, VESA, HDMI/DVI-D/VGA£138.49FREE DELIVERY
- 27" AOC E2770SH Monitor, 1920x1080, 1ms, 300cd/m², 20M:1 HDMI/DVI/D-Sub (VGA), Speakers Black£137.99FREE DELIVERY
- 27" BenQ GW2760HS Monitor, VA, 1920x1080, 4ms, 300cd/m², EyeCare, Speakers, HDMI/DVI/VGA, BlackRRP: £157.99£153.98
- 27" Acer K272HULE ZeroFrame WQHD Monitor, 2560x1440, 1ms 350cd/m2 100M:1, DP/HDMI/DVI£198.98FREE DELIVERY
Computer Monitors are one of the most integral parts of your system so choosing the right monitor is hugely important. That's why at SCAN we give you such a large selection to choose from. Below you can find our 28 inch and above monitors offering the largest screens for a more thrilling experience.
These screens can be used to take your gaming to the next level thanks to 120Hz panels that can display 3D images. You'll need an NVIDIA 3D Vision kit to get started, and make sure you've got a graphics card that's powerful enough to smoothly output two 1080p images at once.
These screens are the next big thing in display technology - literally. They've got a mighty 3,840 x 2,160 resolution to ensure that movies and games look as good as possible, and many of these screens are large enough to dominate a desk. Just ensure that you can afford one of these high-end panels - and that your graphics card has enough power to drive so many pixels if you want to play games.
- 28" ASUS PB287Q LED 4K UHD Gaming Monitor DisplayPort/2x HDMI-MHL 3840x2160 330cd/m2 10M:1 1ms SpeakersRRP: £359.48£348.98
- 28" AOC U2879VF Wide 4K, 3840x2160, 1ms, 300cd/m2, DP/HDMI v2.0/DVI/VGARRP: £299.99£290.48
- 31.5" AOC U3277PWQU AMVA 4K Monitor, 3840x2160, 4ms, DP/HDMI/DVI/VGA£460.99FREE DELIVERY
The edges of these monitors very gently curve inwards, matching the curvature of the human eye. The curve is so gentle it's not really conciously visible, but combined with an ultra wide aspect ratio makes games, particularly first person shooters even more immersive than when played on a standard flat monitor.
Enhance your gaming PC with the next-generation of peripheral. Motion trackers detect the movement of your eyes and head, translating this into commands in games and Windows. Motion tracking is far more sensitive than a mouse or joystick, giving you an edge in games over gamers without a motion tracker.
- 1m USB 2.0 Extension Cable, Male to Female, Ideal for Eye Tracker 4C£1.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These accessories can be used to take your competitive gameplay to the next level. Glasses can improve sharpness and reduce the strain on your eyes to provide more comfortable viewing over longer periods of time, and we've also got carrying cases and cleaning kits to keep glasses in top condition.
- GUNNAR Intercept Fire/Amber Advanced Gaming Eyewear Improves a gamer’s visual efficiency, endurance and recovery.£59.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY