3" to 5" Studio Monitors
- Tascam VL-S3: Compact Desktop Monitor Speakers, Desktop, Black (Pair)£80.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Tascam VL-S3BT Desktop Monitors, Bluetooth, A2DP, Active, Powered, RCA, 2.5mm Stereo Jack (PAIR)£99.90FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Analogue Mixing Desks
Mixing desks come in Analogue and Digital varieties. Some have built in audio interfaces. Desks combine and route audio signals and mostly contain built-in microphone preamps.
- Tascam Model 12,10-Channel Analogue Mixer,12-Track Digital Recorder, USB Interface, DAW Control
- Tascam Model 24 22-Channel Analogue Mixer With 24-Track Digital Recorder£725.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Tascam TM-90BM Boundary Condenser Microphone, Unidirectional, Bass Tilt Switch, Includes Carry Case and Cable£99.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Closed Back Headphones
Closed back headphones are more coloured than open back designs, but also isolate the listener and restrict sound leakage. This makes them ideal for tracking, recording or even just for listening whilst outside of the studio.
- Tascam TH-02 Closed Back, On Ear Stereo Headphones, 18 to 22,000 Hz Response, 32Ohm Impedance, 3.5mm Pin Connector£35.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Tascam TH-06 Bass XL Closed Back Headphones, Ultra Wide Dynamic Range, 45 Ohm, Freq 10Hz-26kHz, 3m Cable£69.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
iOS (iPad/iPhone) Audio Interfaces
iOS Interfaces are compatible with Apple's iOS devices including iPhone and iPad. Check the product description for interface type, either 30 pin, Lightning or Headphone Socket
Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphones
Condenser (or Capacitor) microphones are fantastic for detailed recording work. When using them for vocal recording, think about if you need a pop filter (to stop plosives) or a reflection shield to minimise room noise on recordings and produce a clearer result. All condenser microphones need a power supply from somewhere, either battery or 48V Phantom Power from a desk or interface.
Microphone stands come in different shapes and sizes, some for vocalists, some for instrument mics...
- Tascam TM-AM2 Scissor Arm Microphone Stand, Foldable Design, Up To 55mm Attachment Clamp, Up to 1.4kg Weight£39.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Tascam TM-AM1 Boom Microphone Stand With Counterweight, Foldable Design, 3/8' - 5/8' Adapter Included£59.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Portable / Field Recording Accessories
Accessories for field recording equipment.
- Tascam RC-10 Professional Wired Remote Control for Tascam DR-40 Handheld Recorder, 3m Cable, with Belt Clip£34.50£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Tascam Accessory Pack For Tascam DR-70D Linear PCM Recorder (for DSLR), Wind Jammer Shoe Mount, 2x 3.5mm ST Jack Cables£37.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Hand held field recorders are incredibly useful and versatile units. Whether you want to record aircraft whooshing past for sound FX, or just tape the junior school choir going through it's paces, these nifty little fellas are just the job, and capable of some high quality results. Many have external microphone inputs, with some providing phantom power and the ability to record from both the built in and external mics at the same time to on different channels.
- Tascam DR-05X Portable Audio Recorder And USB Audio Interface,£88.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Tascam DR-07X Portable Audio Recorder And USB Audio Interface, Adjustable Unidirectional Microphones, 24bit/96kHz£112.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- TASCAM DR22-WL Recorder - Stereo Mics and Wi-Fi - iOS / Android App£115.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Tascam DR-40X Portable 4-Track Audio Recorder And USB Audio Interface, Built-in Cardioid Stereo Condenser Microphone£142.46FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- TASCAM DR-60D MKII 4 Track recorder for DSLR Camera£149.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Tascam DR-10L Micro-Sized Digital Audio Recorder With Lavalier Microphone, Up To 24-bit 48khz, Dual Level Recording£161.48FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- TASCAM DP03SD 8-Track Digital Portastudio with built in FX. (No CD Writer)£222.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- TASCAM DR44-WL 4 Track Linear Recorder with Stereo Mics, XLR Mic Inputs and Wi-Fi -iOS / Android App Remote Control£225.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Tascam DR-70D 4-channel Stereo Audio Recorder for DSLR Cameras£229.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Tascam DR-100MKIII Professional Handheld Recorder - 24bit/192kHz, Dual Recording, 4x Built-in HQ Condenser Mics£285.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Tascam DR-701D Linear PCM Recorder/ Mixer for DSLR Cameras£350.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- TASCAM DP32SD 32 Track Digital Portastudio, Record to Solid-state media, Without CD Writer£399.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Microphone pre-amplifiers convert the signal from the microphone into a line level signal, SP/DIF digital or USB format. The use of a good preamp with a good condenser or ribbon microphone can produce some very accurate and detailed results.
- Tascam SERIES 8p Dyna 8-Channel Mic Preamp With Analogue Compressor£529.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Tascam TM-150SG Shotgun Microphone, Back-electret Condenser, Super-Cardioid, 50Hz - 18kHz, Integrated High-Pass Filter£120.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones
- Tascam TM-95GN Gooseneck Cardioid Condenser Microphone, Custom Table Stand, Includes Windscreen£101.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Solid State Audio Recorders
This Category contains Multitrack digital recorders designed for home and studio use. These units are self contained and work without a computer.
- TASCAM DP24SD 24-track Digital Portastudio, Solid-State Recording, Colour LCD£370.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
USB Audio Interfaces
USB & Firewire audio interfaces offer high quality inputs and outputs for recording and playing back your audio. With the added advantage of being easy to transport and move between systems, they are a popular solution for performers wishing to have a single high quality interface they can move between the studio and stage with ease. USB audio interfaces due to their portability and often great value remain perhaps the most common audio interfaces in use today. With USB being the computer worlds most widely supported connection standard, through using an USB audio interface it allows us the flexibility of having it either in the studio or to easily take it out on the road with you. This means that you can use the same high quality audio I/O connections and quality recording signal path found within your audio interface, no matter where your projects may take you. Regular USB audio interfaces are likely to be based around the classic USB connection
- TASCAM US-2X2 - USB 2, 96KHz, 24 Bit, 2 Mic Pre's, 2 / 2 Analogue IO£108.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- TASCAM MiNiSTUDIO Personal US-32 USB Audio Interface - Complete All-in-one Podcast Solution£79.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Tascam US1x2 Entry-Level High-Quality USB Audio Interface, 24bit 96kHz, Zero-Latency Monitoring£83.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- TASCAM MiNiSTUDIO Creator US-42 USB Audio Interface - Complete All-in-one Podcast Solution£142.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- TASCAM US 4X4, USB 2, 96KHz, 24 Bit, 4 Mic Pre's, 4 / 4 Analogue I/O, Inc Ableton Live Lite 9£169.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- TASCAM Track Pack including US-2x2 USB/MIDI Audio Interface, TM-80 Condenser Microphone, and TH-02 Stereo Headphones£185.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Tascam 102i USB 10x4 Audio/MIDI Interface With DSP Mixer, 24-bit/192 kHz, MIDI I/O£275.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Tascam 208i USB 20x8 Audio/MIDI Interface With DSP Mixer, 24-bit-192kHz£331.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Tascam US20X20 - USB 3.0, 192 kHz, 24 Bit, 8 Mic Pre's, 8 / 8 Analogue I/O, ADAT I/O£400.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Video Mic Accessories
'Mic accessories' covers a broad range of equipment that allows filmmakers to adapt to the challenges of recording in the field. Purchasing a quality video mic is only the first step if our aim is to gather clean audio at source. To mitigate extraneous noise from wind, handling and cables, you may also need a high quality pistol grip, on-camera shock mount, mic stand/boom pole with cable clips and high quality balanced XLR leads. Speak to our team of experts for advice on the best solution for your workflow. Scan Pro Video are here to help.
These microphones are designed to work with video cameras to capture broadcast-quality sound. Condenser microphones are small, which makes them perfect for recording in challenging spaces, and we have larger units for more open sets.