The DP-24SD is a 24-track Digital Portastudio with solid-state recording, a colour LCD and channel strip controls to make recording simple so you stay creative. Up to eight tracks can be recorded at a time through its combination XLR and 6.3-mm combo jacks. Input processing like compression and limiting are available during recording, as well as guitar amp simulation and multi-effects for use with the instrument-level input.
Once recorded, tracks can be viewed on the large display and mixed with dedicated mixing controls like nineteen linear faders and a dozen channel strip encoders. Two mixdown effects including reverb and chorus are also available, as well as a mastering effect. Once finished, songs can be transferred to computer over USB for further processing or sharing with other people.
19 faders eliminate the use of fader layers
The DP-24SD has twelve mono tracks and six stereo tracks. Use a stereo track for recording synthesizer or other stereo sources and mono tracks when recording guitar or vocals.
Even with its high number of tracks and features, the DP-24SD is one of the easiest multi-track recorders in the market to use. Nineteen track faders and one master fader allow instant access to any track without selecting pages or fader layers.
Full-colour LC display and illuminated buttons for increased visibility
An 8.9-cm (3.5") LCD screen and self-illuminated buttons make it easy to view your entire creative process. Whether you press SOURCE and SELECT buttons to assign an input to a track, or use the REC and MUTE buttons to enable recording or mute a track – you are always aware of the situation, even with little ambient light.
Tascam DP-24SD12 rotary knobs are linked to the LCD through their colour-coding to quickly control settings such as EQ, PAN, effect send and other related parameters.
Eight XLR/TRS inputs, eight-track simultaneous recording, 24 tracks playback
The DP-24SD has eight XLR-TRS combo inputs. You can record up to eight sources at one time and use up to 24 tracks for playback and mixing. Electrical guitars and basses can be connected directly to input H when set to GUITAR.
3-band EQ for each input and track
Tascam DP-24SDThe semi-parametric equalizers for each track and each input are independent from other effects so you can control the sound of each track like any professional sound engineer. There’s even a Q control to manipulate the bandwidth of a certain frequency range.
Dynamics, effects, mastering and normalizing – all within the same device
You can use up to eight dynamics effects at once, one for each input source. Choose from Compressor, Noise Suppressor, De-Esser and Exciter. For example, utilize the built-in compressor for your bass, guitar and drums tracks. There are also guitar multi-effects including Noise Suppression, Amp Simulation, Compression, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Auto Wah, and Delay. And you can use effects like Reverb, Delay and Chrous for any track by using its SEND knob.
Note: When the mutli-effects processor is used, only four dynamics effects are available. The stereo reverb on Send/Return 1 is always available.
Tascam DP-24SDTake your stereo master file to the next level of quality
You can create a master track without using a computer with the DP-24SD’s mastering tools. You will find a 3-band equalizer, a 3-band compressor and three normalize settings for adjusting peak amplitude.
Solid-state media ensures confident recording and easy extensibility
The DP-24SD utilizes SD/SDHC cards as recording media which are maintanance-free and provide secure shock resistance due to the absence of any moving parts. If you need more recording space, simply put in a new SD card.
File format is FAT 16 or FAT 32, so you can access your recorded files on your computer when connected via USB. You can also import audio files recorded elsewhere to mix them with your Portastudio files.
• 24-track digital Portastudio
• 12 mono tracks + 6 stereo tracks, 19 faders
• Simultaneous playback of 24 tracks
• Simultaneous recording of 8 tracks
• 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz sampling rate, 16 bit or 24 bit resolution
• 8 XLR/TRS combo connectors for inputs
• Phantom power supplied on all inputs (switchable A–D, E–H)
• Instrument-level input for direct recording of guitar or bass
• Inputs A–H and each track equipped with 3-band EQ
• Colour LC display and 12-encoder channel strip for simple operation
• Dedicated controls for EQ, pan and effect sends
• Peak-hold function for level meters on display
• Stereo RCA output
• 2 effect send outputs (6.3-mm TS jack)
• Headphones output with 70 mW per channel
• Remote connector for optional RC-3F footswitch to enable hands-free control of several functions
• Automatic punch in/out
• Track bounce function
• 8 virtual tracks per track for alternative takes
• Up to 99 locate marks per song
• Various edit functions (copy insert, copy paste, move insert, move paste, open, cut, silence, clone track, clean out)
• Editing on sub-frame level
• Undo and Redo function with undo history
• Dynamics effects for input (Limiter, Compressor, Noise Suppressor, Exciter)
• Guitar multi-effects (Noise Suppression, Amp Simulation, Compression, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Auto Wah, Delay)
• Mix-down effects (Reverb, Delay, Stereo Chorus)
• Mastering tools (Equalizer, Multi-band Compressor, Normalizer)
• Chromatic tuner
• File transfer via USB 2.0
• Dedicated AC adapter included (GPE248-120200-Z)
• Solid-state recording to SD cards for better shock resistance than hard drive recording
• SD card included
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as TASCAM DP24SD 24-track Digital Portastudio, Solid-State Recording, Colour LCD . Please choose from the list below.