Tascam Model 24 Multi-Track Live Recording Console
Tascam Model 24 22-Channel Analogue Mixer With 24-Track Digital Recorder
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
TASCAM has continuously been providing industry-leading recording solutions such as the TASCAM 38 Open Reel 8-track, the DA-88 Digital 8-track and the legendary Portastudio family of Analog Cassette and Digital Multi-track recorders. Now, TASCAM is reinventing its legacy, one of its classic lineups, infused with the latest audio technology; The brand new, beautiful multi-track live recording console, Model 24.
Whether for your rehearsals, live shows or production, Model 24 is the most ideal true multi-track recorder, mixer, and audio interface. The triple-function hybrid recording console has evolved to perfectly meet today’s music industry demands.
The Classics, Reborn.
The Simple, Intuitive Design
One glance is all you need - Model 24 was developed to be simple and intuitive for anyone to use. The 100mm physical faders allow for precision when tweaking volume, the accessible 7- band graphic stereo EQ to master the mix, the familiar EQ/Aux knobs, and the input/output jacks are all on the surface for quick and easy access.
TASCAM’s revolutionary recording technology
Model 24 allows the users to directly record to an SD card, 24 tracks simultaneously in 24bit/48kHz, and it is capable of punching in/out 8 tracks at the same time. With TASCAM’s revolutionary recording technology, the console can also directly playback 22 tracks simultaneously from an SD card. TASCAM’s 16 high-grade mic preamps will guarantee a capture of the most pristine sound possible.
Model 24 is flexibly equipped with 22 analog inputs consisting of 20 balanced inputs (12 mono and 4 stereo), 1 unbalanced stereo input. Also, Model 24 lets you connect to your favorite DAW via USB. Your smartphone can be connected with the Bluetooth™ feature to stream rehearsal audio for individual practice or to get the audience going with exciting songs before you strike the first chord on stage.
Durability and Reliability
The console is lightweight – you can easily carry it around between a studio, rehearsal space, venue or wherever you want to work at, and TASCAM’s renowned reliability guarantees the console to function smoothly anywhere.
Model 24: Record. Mix. Connect. Features • 22-channel analogue mixing console with built-in 24-track recorder and USB audio interface
• 22 analogue inputs
- 16 TASCAM Ultra-HDDA microphone preamps with switchable phantom power (48 V) on 12 mono and 4 stereo channels
- Two high-impedance instrument inputs (channels 1 and 2)
- 20 balanced line inputs (12 mono, 4 stereo)
- One multi-purpose stereo channel for input from Bluetooth, RCA connectors or stereo mini-jack connector
- Inserts on input channels 1 and 2
• Main stereo bus, sub stereo bus, two aux/monitor buses, effects bus
• 1-knob compressor for channels 1–12
• 3-band equalizer with sweepable mids for 12 mono channels, fixed mids on 4 stereo channels
• Switchable low-cut filter for 12 mono and 4 stereo channels
• 7-band graphic stereo equalizer – can be used for main stereo bus or aux/monitor bus
• Built-in Bluetooth receiver for wireless playback
• On-board effects processor
- 16 preset effects types
- Can be used on 12 mono and 4 stereo channel sends to sub bus and main stereo bus
- Can be turned on/off by an optional footswitch (Tascam RC-1F)
• Large 100-mm faders for precise level adjustments
• XLR balanced outputs for main stereo bus
• TRS balanced outputs for sub, control room, aux 1 /2 and effects send
• Headphones output with level control (80 mW + 80 mW)
• Tascam multi-track recording engine
• Uses SD cards as recording media (up to 128 GB)
• Up to 24 tracks (22 input channels + stereo mix) can be recorded without the need for a computer
• Recording format: Linear PCM (WAV format, 44,1/48 kHz, 16/24 Bit)
• Playback format: WAV
• Overdubbing, punch in/out recording (eight channels maximum)
• Multi-track playback for advanced live performance
Audio interface features
• USB 2.0 audio interface for use with Windows (ASIO) and Mac (Core Audio) computers
• Transfer to computer: 24 channels (all 22 inputs + stereo mix)
• Transfer from computer: 22 channels, assignable to each channel input
• Audio resolution 44.1/48 kHz, 16/24 bit
|Max Mic Inputs||16|
|Computer Interface||USB 2|
|Computer Interface Channels||24|
|Total Aux Channels||2|
|Max Line Inputs||20|
|Direct Channel Outputs|
|Model Number||Model 24|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited