Cardioid Condenser Microphone for a pro vocal sound
A cardioid condenser microphone is the perfect all-around mic for vocal and instrument recording. The unidirectional pickup pattern keeps the recording from sounding too ambient. The TM-80 has an 18-mm aluminum diaphragm and a wide frequency response. With a maximum sound pressure rating of 136 dB SPL, you can safely use the TM-80 with guitar amps, drums and other loud instruments.
Package includes shock-absorbing suspension, table-top mic stand and mic cable
Included are essential microphone accessories - a shock-absorbing suspension to reduce bass rumble, 1.8-m XLR cable and table-top tripod - allowing you to set up at your desktop and record right away.
• Condenser microphone utilizes precisely designed electronic circuitry
• Microphone capsule assembly features an 18-mm pure-aluminum diaphragm
• Cardioid polar pattern
• Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
• Sensitivity: –38 dB ±2 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa at 1 kHz)
• Phantom power requirement: 9–48 V DC
• Output impedance: 200 ? ±30 % (at 1 kHz)
• Load impedance: >1 k?
• Maximum SPL: 136 dB (1 % THD at 1 kHz)
• S/N ratio: 77 dB
• Housing material: Die cast zinc
• Dimensions (W × H × D): 48 mm × 165 mm × 48 mm
• Includes: shock mount, mini desk stand, mic cable (1.8 m, XLR (male) – XLR (female))
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as TASCAM TM-80 Cardioid Condenser Microphone . Please choose from the list below.