Tesla Series Computing Cards
NVIDIA's Tesla cards are designed for GPGPU (general purpose computing on graphics processing units), meaning they are added to systems and supercomputers to complement the existing CPU with a vast array of parallel cores that only a GPU can provide, increasing the potential throughput massively. Typically, they do not feature display outputs, so they're unsuitable for 3D workstations or gamers, but their massive number of cores and multiple gigabytes of memory make them ideal for applications such as computational fluid dynamics, weather modelling and financial computing.
- 4GB PNY Tesla M4 SFF Workstation Solution, PCIe 3.0 (x16), GDDR5, GPU 872MHz, 1024 Cores, 2.2 TFLOPS SP, 0.07 TFLOPS DP£1,884.98FREE DELIVERY
- 8GB PNY NVIDIA Tesla P4 Accelerator, PCIe 3.0 (x16), 2560 CUDA Cores, 5.5 Tflops SP, Passive Cooler£2,278.99FREE DELIVERY
- 16GB PNY NVIDIA Tesla P100 Card, PCIe 3.0 (x16), Pascal GP100, 3584 CUDA, HBM2, 9.3 TFLOPS SP, 4.7 TFLOPS DP, Passive£6,519.98FREE DELIVERY
- 24GB PNY NVIDIA Tesla P40 module, PCIe 3.0 (x16), GDDR5, 3840 Cuda Cores, 12 Tflops SP, Passive Cooler£6,720.49FREE DELIVERY
- 16GB PNY NVIDIA Tesla V100, PCIe 3.0 (x16), Volta V100, 5120 CUDA + 640 Tensor Cores, ECC HBM2, 14 TF SP, 7 TF DP£8,819.99FREE DELIVERY
- 32GB PNY NVIDIA Tesla V100, PCIe 3.0 (x16), Volta V100, 5120 CUDA + 640 Tensor Cores, ECC HBM2, 14 TF SP, 7 TF DP£9,000.49FREE DELIVERY