EVGA GeForce RTX 2070/2080 Ti Official Red/Black Dual Fan Trim Kit Accessory
EVGA Red/Black Trim Kit for EVGA GeForce RTX 20-Series Dual Fan Graphics Cards, Inc. 4x Red Trims & 4x Black Trims
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Mix & match to your preference or system’s theme.
• Includes 4 Red Trims & 4 Black Trims.
Compatible with the Following EVGA Graphics Cards:
• EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC ULTRA GAMING, 11G-P4-2383-KR, 11GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans & RGB LED.
• EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC GAMING, 11G-P4-2382-KR, 11GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans & RGB LED.
• EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC BLACK EDITION GAMING, 11G-P4-2282-KR, 11GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans & RGB LED.
• EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC2 ULTRA GAMING, 08G-P4-2187-KR, 8GB GDDR6, iCX2 & RGB LED.
• EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC ULTRA GAMING, 08G-P4-2183-KR, 8GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans & RGB LED.
• EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC GAMING, 08G-P4-2182-KR, 8GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans & RGB LED.
• EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC BLACK EDITION GAMING, 08G-P4-2082-KR, 8GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans & RGB LED.
• EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 XC ULTRA GAMING, 08G-P4-2173-KR, 8GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans & RGB LED.
• EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 XC GAMING, 08G-P4-2172-KR, 8GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans & RGB LED.
• EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 Black GAMING, 08G-P4-1071-KR, 8GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans.
Important – Please Note: Images for illustration purposes only. Graphics Cards not included, available separately.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 16th Oct 2018
NVIDIA has come to the premium PC graphics card party of 2018 heavily armed with its new architecture known as Turing. It is this silicon blueprint that powers the all-new GeForce RTX 2080 Ti and RTX 2080 that have been available for about a month now.
Date Issued: 21st Sep 2018
It is no secret that NVIDIA is overhauling its high-end graphics solutions with the launch of the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti and GeForce RTX 2080. Priced at Â£1,099 and Â£749, respectively, in Founders Edition guise, the hard-hitting duo are powered by a revolutionary Turing architecture that promises to change the way we think about PC gaming performance in the years ahead.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Explaining how a modern GPU works in completeness would take a book. Or two. Per class of chip. Per vendor. They’re extraordinarily complex pieces of engineering and production, and the end result contains more transistors than multiple modern x86 processors.
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
Whether the broadcasters are going HD or not, TV sets and projectors are arriving thick and fast which claim to support higher resolutions than regular telly. But HDTV is far from just one standard – it incorporates a couple of different resolutions, two different scanning modes, and a number of different frame rates. In this article, we present a guide to what all the terms actually mean.
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
There’s a lot more to High Definition than just having the ability to run your screen at the right resolution. With more than one type of connection available, and the thorny subject of signal encryption to contend with, just because your monitor and graphics are capable of 1,920 x 1,080 or better does not necessarily mean they will be able to display HDTV in all its glory.