ThermalTake 30cm PCI Express Extender for PCI-E 4.0 16X - Black
30cm ThermalTake PCI Express 4.0 Extender, PCIe X16 Male to PCIe X16 Female, 16 Gbps, Black
By DPD On 26th Oct
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
PCI-E 4.0 Extender
This premium PCI Express X16 (Male) to PCI Express X16 (Female) extender provides you with more control over the placement of your hardware. With its remarkable flexibility, it allows for an ultra-tight bend radius and multiple folds while performing at incredibly high speeds up to 16 Gbps.
Fully PCI Express Cable High Frequency tested by Agilent Network Analyser for Insertion Loss and Return Loss.
• Model: TT Premium PCI-E 4.0 Extender 300mm.
• Cable Length: 300mm (11.8 inch).
• Cable Thickness: 1.3mm.
• Net Weight: 0.1 kg / 0.22 lbs.
• Colour: Black.
• Material: Thermoplastic, PCB EM-888, Polyethylene(PE), Copper Alloy, Aluminium foil Mylar.
• Connector Type: PCI Express X16 Male to PCI Express X16 Female.
• Data Rate: 16 Gbps.
• Current Rating: 1A.
• Operating temperature: -20 to +80°C.
• Commercial standards: EIA-364, UL, RoHS.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base