USB 3.0 to DisplayPort Graphics Adapter
The USB 3.0 to DisplayPort Graphics is a device which enables connection to a DisplayPort display device to a computer using USB 3.0 port.
Once the driver has been installed, the USB-attached monitor will be enabled immediately without any rebooting process of the OS after plugging the USB adapter.
This Graphics adapter use little to no resources in your computer so it won't affect your computer system performance ensuring at the same time a great quality display.AdvantagesIncreased productivity
The biggest advantage for designers, gamers or anyone is an increase of productivity having multiple screens.
A study done by the Jon Peddie Research, productivity increases an average of 42% when using multiple displays.Multiple programs simultaneously
Most users have some type of workflow that involves multiple programs at any given time. Having multiple screens makes a much less painful experience and more productive.Sharing data
Sharing data between applications is very common, for example dragging an image from a file folder to the Photoshop app. All these things can be streamlined with the help of multiple screens.Mirror Mode
Also known as Clone Mode is great for sharing a presentation, making it ideal for notebook usersExtended Mode
Creating a single large desktop space provides a flexible configuration and more desktop spaceDual adapters
You can connect up to 6 display devices to a computer without installing extra video cards. (Additional adapters not included, sold separately.)Give your Ultrabook more displays
Ultrabooks and notebooks are increasingly becoming more powerful and smaller in the physical form factor. With a single USB 3.0 port available you can now drive a DisplayPort display.More information can be found in the PDF Spec Sheet below:Additional information can be found in the PDF Manual below: Features
• Add-on monitor, LCD or projector through a single USB 3.0 port hot-plug.
• Backwards compatible with HD/Legacy monitors.
• Access to WQXGA HD displays for legacy PCs.
• Compliant with USB 3.0 Super Speed upstream connection.
• Supports High Resolution up to 2560x1600 pixels.
• Video streaming is supported up to 1080p.
• Extend and Mirror mode support.
• Resumes from hibernation and suspend modes.
• Supports up to 6 USB display adapters to work simultaneously.
• USB bus-powered.Includes:
• USB 3.0 to DisplayPort Adapter.
• CD (Driver & User’s Manual).
• USB Cable.