ART is a company comprised of musicians, engineers and recording enthusiasts. Since its inception in 1984, we have been striving to redefine the performance versus price barrier with a series of innovative new audio products designed with the needs of the musician in mind. With a full line of vacuum tube preamplifiers and compressors that deliver unmatched warmth, tone and character; innovative Graphic Equalizers that actually show you exactly where feedback may occur, and a full complement of cool little useful tools designed for stage and studio, ART offers affordable audio solutions that deliver unmatched quality, tone, versatility and reliability. On the road, in nightclubs, arenas, recording studios, auditoriums, churches, rehearsal halls, basements or garages, ART products have gained the loyalty of customers worldwide. Our rich history reflects our true passion for music and the creative process.
19" Rack Mount Studio Hardware
A Lot of Professional Studio equipment is designed to sit in a Rack Mount unit known as a 19" Rack because of its width. The Height of the modules designed to go inside it is set as a standard known as "1U" or One Rack Unit whose height is standardised at 1.752 inches (44.50mm). Although technology has changed a lot over the years, this format has remained the same.
- ART-PB4x4 PRO Power Distribution System - Advanced EMI And RFI Filtering, 1800W, Surge And Spike Protection£102.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- ART-SP4x4 Metered Power Distribution System - 15A Circuit Breaker, EMI And RFI Filtering, 1800W, 8 Rear Outlets£119.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- ART-PS4x4 Dual Metered Power Distribution System - EMI And RFI Filtering, 1800W, 8 Rear Outlets£135.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- ART-SP4x4 PRO LED Metered Power Distribution System - Advanced EMI And RFI Filtering, 1800W, 8 Rear Outlets£150.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- ART T8 - 19" 1U Rackmount 8 Channel Transformer Isolator, 8 High Performance Transformers, XLR / 1/4" / RCA Connections£169.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Analogue Mixing Desks
Mixing desks come in Analogue and Digital varieties. Some have built in audio interfaces. Desks combine and route audio signals and mostly contain built-in microphone preamps.
- Art USBMix4 – Four Channel Mixer / USB Audio Interface, Assignable USB Record Source, Switchable 48V Phantom Power£87.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Art USBMix6 – Six Channel Mixer / USB Audio Interface with Integrated Stereo Multi-FX£150.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Art TubeMix Five Channel Mixer with USB and Assignable 12AX7 Tube, Dedicated Hi-Z Input, 48V Phantom Power£244.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Control Pedals & Footswitches
Control pedals and footswitches allow another method of controlling your instruments in realtime, allowing a more expressive performance.
- ART CoolSwitchPro Isolated A/B-Y Switch - Passive Operation, Switchable Transformer Isolation/Phase Invert/Ground Lift£75.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
DI boxes convert both line and instrument inputs into balanced outputs that can be used in any mixer or or device with balanced inputs.
- ART SPLITComPro Mic Splitter/Combiner, Low Distortion, Wide Frequency Response, Galvanic Isolation, Phase Invert£34.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Headphone Amplifers & DAC's
Dedicated Headphone amplifiers are a must when you are dealing with high end audio, and a seperate DAC is used to convert your digital music back into analogue so you can hear it...
Microphone pre-amplifiers convert the signal from the microphone into a line level signal, SP/DIF digital or USB format. The use of a good preamp with a good condenser or ribbon microphone can produce some very accurate and detailed results.
- ART Tube MP Studio V3 - Tube Microphone Preamplifier with Variable Valve Voicing£78.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- ART TPSII - Tube Preamplifier with Variable Valve Voicing£190.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET