ART CoolSwitchPro Isolated A/B-Y Switch
ART CoolSwitchPro Isolated A/B-Y Switch - Passive Operation, Switchable Transformer Isolation/Phase Invert/Ground Lift
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Switch-selectable features on the B channel add versatility to the basic switching functions. A high quality audio transformer can be switched in to provide isolation between the input and output signals. This helps reduce the danger of shock when the amplifiers are at a different potential. Also, this isolation, along with a ground lift function, helps to eliminate the hum caused by ground loops. A phase reverse function lets you make sure both amps are in phase.
The ART COOLSwitchPro is completely passive with true bypass and is housed in a rugged, stable case with industrial-grade footswitches spaced for easy operation. It will provide many years of reliable service, whether on stage or in the studio.
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
Features • Sends your signal to either of two amps or both with foot control.
• Switchable transformer isolation helps prevent shocks and remove hum.
• Switchable phase invert helps make sure both amps are properly in phase.
• Switchable ground lift helps remove another potential source of hum.
• Always connected "thru" jack for use with a tuner or other piece of gear.
• Can be used in reverse to select between two instruments connected to one amp.
• Passive operation requires no power and provides true bypass.
• Rugged aluminum case sits flat and optimum footswitch spacing allows easy operation.
• Perfect for stage or studio use.
|Switchable Latch Control
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months