A monitor is a screen which displays the visual output from your computer. There are many features of monitors to consider, these include the inputs, screen size, screen resolution, response time, wall mountable.
- 3M Lindy Anthra Line HDMI 2.0 (Male) to HDMI (Male) Cable, 3D, ARC, Gold Connectors, Black£10.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 5M High Speed HDMI 2.0 Cable, Anthra Line, Male to Male, UHD 60hz, 24K Gold Plating, Copper Conductor, 30 AWG, 18Gbps£16.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2-Port Aten VS182A 4K HDMI Splitter, Up to 4096 x 2160 Resolution, Supports Dolby True HD/DTS HD Master AudioWas: £49.49£45.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- eten HDP-150T HDMI 1.3b over IP PoE Transmitter ONLY ideal for Video Wall multicasting with Gigabit Ethernet LANWas: £140.99£59.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2-Port Aten VS182B True 4K HDMI Splitter, Up to 4096 x 2160 Resolution, EDID Expert, Dolby True HD/DTS HD Master Audio£81.98
- 2x2 Aten VM0202H 4K HDMI Matrix Switch, 4096 x 2160, 2x HDMI In/ 2x HDMI Out, EDID Expert, HDCP 1.4, RS-232, IR Remote£219.49
Freestanding totems are well suited to environments where it isn't possible to mount a screen. Areas such as hotel lobbies, exhibitions and public spaces make these totems an ideal option to install a digital signage platform. Outdoor totems are also available in order to cover every base possible for advertising space. These totems are specially designed to be used outdoors, with features including weatherproof casings to give protection from the elements, vandal-proof for protection from tampering and an ambient light sensor that allows the screens brightness to adapt to the time of day. Some models come complete with an integrated media player meaning they can be very simple plug and play units. They also have the facility to use an additional media player connected to the screen via HDMI. With tempered glass, rounded corners and a sleek profile, these kiosks are a perfect addition to any location.
This category size is the most popular choice for Digital out of Home (DooH) displays. We have a large number of screens available from the world's leading brands, including Samsung, Philips and LG. This ensures we can offer a model suitable to meet the majority of applications.
Unlike traditional TV's you may find at home, our range of professional screens have been designed to meet the demanding needs of commercial environments. With features such as remote management, IP rating and built in media players - including Tizen Digital Signage from Samsung, CMD Android platform from Philips and WebOS from LG - these screens are the ideal choice for deploying your digital signage messages.
Our largest commercial screens give you the most marketing space allowing your messages to be conveyed at a scale that matches the ambition of your campaign. With features including 4K Ultra HD, 24/7 operation and sizes up to 98" make this range the most impactful and captivating screen category.
- 75" Samsung DM75E SMART Signage Monitor, Full HD, 2x DP/HDMI/DVI-D/VGA, VESA 400, 2x 10w Speakers, WiFi, SD Card SlotRRP: £3,959.99£3,239.99FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
A touchscreen is a monitor where the screen can detect the presence and location of touch on the display area by finger pressure. Some touch screen devices can also sense passive objects like a stylus. Connectivity for the visual part of the monitor is via the usual interfaces such as VGA, DVI or HDMI depending on the specification. The touchscreen connectivity is via serial or a USB connection to the computer system. The computers operating system has to support touch screen functionality in order for the touch to screen to work.