A monitor is a screen which displays the visual output from your computer. There are many features of monitors to consider, these include the inputs, screen size, screen resolution, response time, wall mountable.
- HDMI Repeater Box Newlink Supports 4K & 3D, Adaptor between HDMI Cables for HDMI Extension£10.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- MediaStar 783-TC Evolution LAN-Caster Blade, Single DVB-T Multiplex£1,554.49
- 2 Port Newlink 4K HDMI Splitter, Can be cascaded, Supports 3D, 15m extension to display£22.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Scan HD-EX300A HDMI 1080p Extender Via 2x CAT-5e/6 upto 30m (1x Transmitter & 1x Receiver)£24.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- StarTech HDMI Extender over CAT5 cabling, Over 30m, 2 CAT5 cables required, Black£50.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 8 Port Newlink 4K HDMI Splitter, Can be cascaded, Supports 3D, 15m extension to display£53.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Scan HD-EX344 HDMI 1080p Extender Via CAT-5e/6, Upto 50m range, 1x Sender & 1x Receiver, Black£56.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
A touchscreen is a monitor where the screen can detect the presence and location of touch on the display area by finger pressure. Some touch screen devices can also sense passive objects like a stylus. Connectivity for the visual part of the monitor is via the usual interfaces such as VGA, DVI or HDMI depending on the specification. The touchscreen connectivity is via serial or a USB connection to the computer system. The computers operating system has to support touch screen functionality in order for the touch to screen to work.