Adaptec / Microsemi
Adaptec was a computer storage company and remains a brand for computer storage products. The company was an independent firm from 1981 to 2010, at which point it was acquired by PMC-Sierra, which itself was later acquired by Microsemi, which itself was later acquired by Microchip Technology. The Orginal Adaptec Company has a 37-year track record of success built on the ability to simplify the latest storage technologies, making them affordable and accessible to the widest range of businesses, through solutions that combine hardware and software. Adaptec provides Trusted Storage Solutions that help businesses of all sizes move, manage and protect their data.
Accessories & Cables
- Adaptec 2247100-R Mini SAS x4 (SFF-8087) to (4) x1 SATA fan-out Cable with SFF-8448 sideband signals - 1 Meter Length£25.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- Adaptec Flash Module 600 - The flash based backup module for Adaptec 6405, 6805 and 6445 RAID control£182.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
EOL - SCSI Host Bus Adapters (HBA)
These cards from Adaptec, #1 of the leaders in SCSI technology are internal boards that send data to and from SCSI devices. These boards allow the use SCSI hard-drives as well as SCSI optical drives. Some of these cards also allow the use of RAID thus increasing the performance and data security.
- Adaptec AHA-39160 Ultra-160 OEM for Hi-End Server 64-bit PCI-X - see specs£46.80£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
A simple disk array controller may be integrated with a host bus adapter (HBA) to form a single adapter to easily fit inside a computer. These additional add-in cards allow you to add more IDE or Serial ATA drives to your system to give you more storage capacity. Some of these cards also allow the use of RAID thus increasing the performance and data security.
- Adaptec AAR-1210SA SATA Raid Controller 2 Channel Retail£38.39£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
SATA / SAS / eSATA - 3 Gb/s
These additional add-on cards enable to add more SATA/SAS/eSATA drives to your system to give more storage capacity according to the card type. Some of these cards also allow the use of RAID thus increasing the performance and data security.
- 8 Port Adaptec 5805 Kit, 2244100-R PCIe, 512MB Cache, Cables included 2x miniSAS to SATA£449.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
SATA / SAS / eSATA - 4 Port - 6-12 Gb/s
The controller cards in this category provide storage speeds far in advance of the standard SATA ports inside desktop PCs and office workstations. These products are mid-range components with four connectors.
- Adaptec V2 ASR-8405E V2 Single, 4 Channel, PCIe 3.0 x8, 12GB/s SAS/SATA, Entry Level, RAID£217.49£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- Dell 0K1TV Adaptec ASR-78165, 24 Channel SAS/SATA RAID Controller 6GB/s, with AFM-700 battery backup unit£466.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- 16 Port Adaptec RAID 81605ZQ Single PCIe Gen3 x8, 1024mb DDR3 cache£972.49£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
SATA / SAS / eSATA - 6-12 Gb/s
These controller cards are entry-level models that use a 1x PCI-E slot in order to provide faster SATA performance that any standard storage connector can provide. The products in this category have two connections for small-scale RAID arrays, and some work in Macs as well as PCs.
- 8 Port Adaptec 8405 Single 2277600-R Series SAS/SATA Raid Adapter Card PCIe Gen 3.0, 4 Internal Ports, 1024MB DDR3 Cache£399.98£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- 16 port Adaptec ASR-71605 6Gb/s SAS/SATA PCIe RAID Adaptor Card£455.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- Adaptec ASR-8805, 8 Internal native ports, PCIe Gen3, LP/MD2 form factor£537.98£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
SATA / SAS / eSATA - 8 Port - 3 Gb/s
Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) builds on the proven SCSI protocol to provide performance, reliability, flexibility, and massive scalability. Here is a range of controllers for use with Serial ATA (SATA), Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) drives, including Unified Serial™ cards which can be used with both SATA and SAS drives. With leading price performance, storage management tools, and support, they provide the best value for meeting evolving storage needs.
- 16 Port ADAPTEC RAID 81605Z V2 SINGLE 12GB/s SATA/SAS PCI-E GEN3 1024mb DDR3 Cache£770.48£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
SCSI / SAS Cables
A range of cables suitable for different types of SCSI/SAS Devices
- 50cm Adaptec Internal Mini Serial Attached SCSI HD x4 (SFF-8643) to Mini Serial Attached SCSI HD (SFF-8643) Cable£18.98£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- 80cm Adaptec 2279800-R, ACK-I-HDmSAS-4SATA-SB-.8M, Internal mini-SAS HD to 4x SATA fan-out cable with sideband signals
- 80cm Microsemi Adaptec Mini SAS HD SFF-8643 to 4x Right Angle Serial ATA with sideband£19.49£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- Adaptec 2279700-R ACK-I-HDmSAS-mSAS-1M internal Mini SAS SFF-8643 to Mini SAS SFF-8087 cable