Founded in 2011, Atomos entered the market with the revolutionary Ninja, a portable touchscreen professional 10-bit HD Recorder, Monitor, & Playback device that allowed DSLR filmmakers to capture pristine video & audio direct from HDMI output. Atomos continue to innovate and deliver affordable On-camera/On-Set HDR monitoring and recording of 4K Raw (CDNG), along with production-friendly Apple ProRes and Avid's DNxHR.
A champion of Open Standard creation, Atomos engineers work closely with industry partners to deliver affordable workflow solutions. Jeremy Young (CEO and co-founder) has a mission "to make great products that people don't just want to own, but that they can afford to own.''
Field Monitoring Accessories
Accessories and spare parts for popular Field Recorder-Monitors from Atomos, Blackmagic, AJA and SmallHD.
- Atomos Pro Video Coiled right-angle Micro HDMI to flat Micro HDMI Cable, 30cm Length Coiled, 45cm Length Extended£16.80£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Atomos Pro Video Coiled Full HDMI to Full HDMI Cable, 30cm Length Coiled, 45cm Length Extended, Flat Connectors£19.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Atomos Coiled Micro HDMI to Full HDMI cable (30cm)
- Atomos Coiled Mini HDMI to Full HDMI Cable (30-45cm)
- Atomos Coiled Right-Angle Micro HDMI to Full HDMI cable (30-45cm)
- Atomos Straight Micro HDMI to Micro HDMI Cable (50cm)
- Atomos Shogun LCD Adhesive Screen Protector, Reduces reflections and glare, Protects from scratches and dust£30.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Atomos Coiled Full HDMI to Full HDMI Cable (50-65cm)
- Atomos Coiled Micro HDMI to Full HDMI cable (50cm)
- Atomos coiled mini HDMI to full HDMI cable (50-65cm)
- Atomos Coiled Right-Angle Micro HDMI to Full HDMI Cable (50-65cm)
- Atomos AtomFlex Pro HDMI 2.0 Micro HDMI to Full HDMI 30cm (60cm extended)£38.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Atomos AtomFlex Pro HDMI 2.0 Full HDMI to Full HDMI 30cm (60cm extended)
- Atomos AtomFlex Pro HDMI 2.0 Mini HDMI to Full HDMI 30cm (60cm extended)
When out on a shoot, it's not always easy to view the camera's built in LCD monitor on the back. It's either not bright enough or too small for a group of people to see, plus, usuallly has very basic features to help you actually monitor your current situation for lighting etc.
Atomos' range of field monitors can also double as recorders in some models, like the Ninja V, which allows you to bypass recording limits on DSLR and DSLM cameras for indefinite recording length and sometimes, a bump up in colour.
SmallHD is now part of the Teradek family, as such, a few of the models of monitors now come with Teradek Bolt functionality for wireless transmission, so you don't have to remain static when monitoring or even operating the camera itself.
High performance L-Series broadcast batteries, manufacturer-specific batteries for handheld cameras and stand alone batteries to power all your camera and lighting equipment. Panasonic; L-Series; Canon LP-E6; Anton Bauer.
Video Editing - I/O & Capture Cards
PCIe, Blackmagic DeckLink and external capture cards, for a range of tasks in video production. DeckLink cards cover a broad range of capture utilities, from just simple monitoring to allowing you to capture 4 independent signals at once. You'll also be able to see and edit 10-bit video with the right monitor with these installed in your machine. Capture Cards are vital for video game content production, with high recommendations for the DeckLink Quad HDMI and Elgato 4K60. We also recommend the Magewell line for a reliable, high class product. For more advanced or professional users, AJA and Blackmagic's line of hardware both external and internal will provide multiple inputs and functionality, not found in consumer level hardware.
Video Recorders and Players
Hardware recorders and storage solutions for all levels of video production, including AJA and Blackmagic. These pieces of hardware provide a simple and elegant solution to capturing all types of inputs for everything from backing up legacy sources or modern live productions. Utilise the player functionality for digital signage, video effects in your vision mixers and previewing what you've just captured. Record straight to a USB Stick, CFast or SD card or utilise Blackmagic's MultiDocks to get super fast SSDs into the mix.