Good quality cables are a must for any studio to ensure great sound reproduction. Our range of cables strike the balance between great quality and low cost to ensure no corner is cut in your production setup.
Synthesizers can introduce experienced professionals and budding beginners to a world of electronic musical effects. Our range includes dozens of large, powerful units that need to be kept at a desk as part of a wider production facility - and we stock palm-sized versions, too.
- MOOG Two Tier Rack Mounting plate kit, Allows you to mount 2 Moog Mother-32 or DFAM together vertically, Black£48.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- MOOG Three Tier Rack Mounting plate kit, Allows you to Mount 3 Moog Mother-32 synthesizers together vertically, Black£61.45FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Moog Eurorack Aluminium 60HP Unpowered Empty Case, 12", Wooden Sides£79.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Moog Eurorack Aluminium 104HP Unpowered Empty Case, 17", Wooden Sides£94.97FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- MOOG ThereMini - A tradional Theremin only smaller£289.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Moog DFAM Eurorack Compatible Analogue Percussion Synthesizer, Classic Ladder Filter, 24-Point Modular Patchbay£459.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- MOOG MOTHER-32 Semi Modular Analog Synthesizer, 64 Sequence Locations, 5 Pin MIDI Input and MIDI to CV ConverterWas: £549.00£515.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Moog Grandmother Semi-Modular Analogue Synthesizer with Built-In Spring Reverb Tank, 2 Analogue Oscillators£879.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Moog SUBsequent 37 Paraphonic Analogue Synthesizer, 37-Note Keybed, Improved Multidrive, High Power Headphone Output£1,184.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Moog SUBsequent 37 CV Limited Edition Duophonic Analogue Synth, 37 Semi-weighted Keys, Multidrive Ladder Filter, CV I/O£1,320.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Wah / Filter Pedals
One of the classic guitar effects of all time. The pedal creates a vocal like sound by sweeping through the frequency range of your guitar. Most commonly controlled with the foot allowing you to work in real time and sequence the effect to what you are playing. Some pedals over an auto function allowing you to switch on and off a preset wah effect. Here you will also find envelope filters. This pedal reacts to how hard you play, play hard and you get a treble boost and as the signal drops the boost dies away, the ultimate funk tool.