Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Devices
Devices that use DSP rather than Analogue. Digital Signal Processors take real signals like a voice,an audio signal,or even a piece of video, that have been digitized and then use mathematics to manipulate them.
- Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite QUAD, USB, Analog Classics Bundle£568.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite OCTO Core, USB, DSP, 8x SHARC Processors, Analog Classics Bundle£840.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Universal Audio UAD-2 Octo Core Satellite Thunderbolt 3£1,006.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Universal Audio UAD-2 Octo Core - PCI-E Interface - 8x DSP Cores£1,050.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt Octo Custom£1,299.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 OCTO Ultimate 8 , 8 SHARC DSP Processors, Over100 UA-Developed Plugins£4,445.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Guitar Load Boxes & Cab Simulators
Load Box (also known as Dummy Load) units can enable you to record the output of an amplifier without having to drive a cab to full volume, enabling you to drive amps hard to capture the driven tone and the sag effect of valve amps, whilst choosing to make little or no noise in the process. Some devices have DI outputs, whilst others also have a built in cabinet and mic simulator, which lets you sculpt your perfect tone without having to worry about noise complaints, acoustics or having an extensive mic locker.
- Universal Audio - 'OX Amp Top Box' Reactive Load Box, Dynamic Room & Speaker Modeling, Over 100 Custom Rigs£1,054.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Pro Audio Accessories
All the bits and Add-ons you should need to connect, expand, control, tame, carry, mend, etc….
- UA Apollo Twin MKII Duo Power supply, including adapters for overseas use£19.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Reverb & Delay Effects Pedals
Reverb pedals modify the signal in such a way that you can replicate playing in different sonic spaces. Delay pedals allow you to repeat your sound at pre-determined intervals after you've played it. Both effects whether used independently or together can add warmth and depth to your tone. Reverb and delay pedals are collectively known as time-based effects and are typically positioned at the end of your signal chain.
- UAFX - Astra Modulation Stereo Effects Pedal with Chorus, Flanger, and Tremolo, true or buffered bypass
- UAFX - Golden Reverberator, Stereo reverb pedal with Spring, Plate, and Vintage Digital effects
- UAFX - Starlight Echo Station Delay Pedal, Stereo delay pedal with Tape, Analogue, and Digital effects
Thunderbolt Audio Interfaces
Thunderbolt interfaces use an extremely fast connection to not only offer very low latency audio, but many also offer dedicated DSP processing, which wont put any load on your CPU.
- Universal Audio Apollo Thunderbolt 3 Option Card, Twin USB-C Thunderbolt 3 Ports, 15W Bus Power, 40Gbps Bandwidth£180.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Universal Audio Arrow Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface, UAD-2 SOLO Core DSP, Unison Pre + Free TB3 Cable£369.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- (B-Stock) Universal Audio Apollo Solo (Thunderbolt 3, Mac & Windows 10)£424.80£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Universal Audio Apollo Solo Heritage Edition (Desktop/Mac/Win/TB3) 2-in/4-out Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface£599.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Universal Audio Apollo Twin MkII Heritage Edition (Desktop/Mac/Win/TB) DUO DSP Accelerator, LUNA Compatibility£862.80FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Universal Audio Apollo Twin X DUO Heritage Edition (Desktop/Mac/Win/TB3) DUO Core, 2 Unison Preamps, LUNA compatibility
- Universal Audio Apollo Twin X QUAD Heritage Edition (Desktop/Mac/Win/TB3) 4-core QUAD Core Processor, Elite-class AD/DA£1,380.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Universal Audio Apollo x4 Heritage Edition (Desktop/Mac/Win/TB3) QUAD Core Processor, Elite-class AD/DA Conversion£1,824.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETDue 25th Jul
- Universal Audio Apollo x6 Heritage Edition (Rack/Mac/Win/TB3) 6-core HEXA Core Processor£2,249.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Universal Audio Apollo x8 Heritage Edition (Rack/Mac/Win/TB3) 6-core HEXA Core Processor, Elite-class AD/DA Conversion£2,664.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Universal Audio Apollo x8p Heritage Edition (Rack/Mac/Win/TB3) 6-core HEXA Core Processor, Elite-class AD/DA Conversion£3,199.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Universal Audio Apollo x16 Heritage Edition (Rack/Mac/Win/TB3) 6-core HEXA Core Processor, Elite-class AD/DA Conversion£3,383.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
USB Audio Interfaces
USB & Firewire audio interfaces offer high quality inputs and outputs for recording and playing back your audio. With the added advantage of being easy to transport and move between systems, they are a popular solution for performers wishing to have a single high quality interface they can move between the studio and stage with ease. USB audio interfaces due to their portability and often great value remain perhaps the most common audio interfaces in use today. With USB being the computer worlds most widely supported connection standard, through using an USB audio interface it allows us the flexibility of having it either in the studio or to easily take it out on the road with you. This means that you can use the same high quality audio I/O connections and quality recording signal path found within your audio interface, no matter where your projects may take you. Regular USB audio interfaces are likely to be based around the classic USB connection