In its simplist explanation a compressor makes the quiet parts of the signal louder and the louder parts quieter delivering a more consistant loudness. Can have the most subtle of effect through to the very obvious "snap". A compressor can also increase sustain and provide extra gain to push the front of your amp.
- Wampler Mini Ego Compressor - Five Controls, Volume, Sustain, Blend, Tone and Attack, True Bypass£135.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Wampler Ego Compressor Pedal - Five Controls, Volume, Sustain, Attack, Tone and Blend, Relay True Bypass£172.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Distortion / Fuzz / Overdrive Pedals
From mild soft clipping overdrives, to germanium based fuzz circuits, to all out hard clipping high gain, these pedals give you the drive to suit your taste.
- Wampler Decibel + Full Frequency Boost And Independent Buffer, True Bypass£107.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Wampler Tumnus Drive Pedal - Overdrive / Boost Based On The Legendary Klon Centaur
- Wampler Plexi-Drive Standard Overdrive Pedal - Sound Based On Marshall Amps£149.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Wampler Dracarys High Gain Distortion Pedal With 3-Band EQ
- Wampler Pinnacle Standard Distortion Pedal - Extremely Versatile Overdrive For The "Brown Sound"£169.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Wampler Velvet Fuzz - Classic Fuzz Pedal, Relay True Bypass£179.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Wampler Euphoria Overdrive Pedal - 3 Independent Switchable Gain Stages, Relay True Bypass With Soft Switch£183.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Wampler Clarksdale Overdrive Pedal - Legendary Sound Based On The Tube Screamer, Relay True Bypass
- Wampler Sovereign Distortion Pedal - Two Gain Stages, Versatile Overdrive
- Wampler Tumnus Deluxe Overdrive Guitar Pedal, Buffered or True Bypass, 3-Band EQ, High-Gain Switch
- Wampler Pinnacle Deluxe V2 Distortion / Overdrive Pedal - High Gain, Crunchy, Dynamic With Highly Tweakable EQ
- Wampler Plexi-Drive Deluxe Overdrive Pedal With 3-Band EQ, Relay True Bandpass With Soft Switch
- Wampler Hot Wired V2 - Versatile Overdrive / Distortion Pedal£210.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Wampler The Paisley Drive Pedal - Brad Paisley Signature Overdrive, Relay True Bypass£214.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Wampler The Paisley Drive Deluxe Overdrive Guitar Pedal, 2-Channel Blendable, Full 3-Band Active EQ on Channel 1
- Wampler Tom Quayle Signature Dual Fusion Drive Pedal - 2 Seperate Pedals In One Box
The ultimate tool to sculpt your tone. From the more wide ranging graphic E.Q to allow control over bass,mid and treble to the parametric E.Q that allows you to boost or cut a specific frequency. An excellent tool for electric, acoustic and bass guitars.
Reverb & Delay Effects Pedals
Reverb pedals modify the signal in such a way that you can replicate playing in different sonic spaces. Delay pedals allow you to repeat your sound at pre-determined intervals after you've played it. Both effects whether used independently or together can add warmth and depth to your tone. Reverb and delay pedals are collectively known as time-based effects and are typically positioned at the end of your signal chain.
- Wampler Mini Faux Spring Reverb True Bypass Effects Pedal, Small Profile, Volume/Depth/Tone Control
- Wampler Reflection Reverb Effects Pedal, Plate and Spring, Infinite Decay, Up To 140ms Early Reflection
- Wampler Ethereal Effects Pedal Reverb and Delay Pedal, 2 Delays, Plate Style Reverb, 1 Second Max Delay Time£198.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Wampler The Doctor Lo Fi Delay Guitar Pedal, Four Subdivisions, Self Oscillating Spatial Ambient Tails, Gritty Character
- Wampler Faux Tape Echo v2 Guitar Pedal - Hybrid Analogue/Digital Delay, Relay True Bypass£209.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
The oldest guitar effect. The first stand alone effects unit outside of reverb was tremolo produced back in 1948. The effect creates a rapid variation in volume of the output of your guitar, "Gimme Shelter" is the perfect explanation.