Wampler Tumnus Deluxe Overdrive Effects Pedal
Wampler Tumnus Deluxe Overdrive Guitar Pedal, Buffered or True Bypass, 3-Band EQ, High-Gain Switch
By DPD On 3rd Aug
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
With the release of the Tumnus Deluxe, Brian has set the new standard. Thanks in large part to the design’s articulate-sounding buffer, all of the clarity, punch, and detailed breakup of the original Tumnus are still there. But if you prefer the sound of true bypass performance, just hit the switch on the side of the pedal for uncolored tonal purity. Brian also injected the Tumnus Deluxe with a level of tonal flexibility not previously available on this style of drive. Active bass and mid controls, as well as a treble control, the same as the pedal it was inspired by, encourages you to sculpt the tone from this pedal to the demands of your rig. Whether you’re boosting a driven amp or another pedal, using the pedal as a stand-alone overdrive, or crowning it your “always on” tonal sweetener, you’ll find the Tumnus Deluxe’s wide-ranging controls make it much more than just another clone.
Legendary tone and more
The Tumnus Deluxe delivers all the string-to-string clarity, high-headroom output, and amp-like breakup that made this style of overdrive pedal so iconic. But its 3-band EQ will enhance your tone with warm low end, instantly identifiable midrange, and just the right amount of top-end sparkle. Unlike some other similarly voiced pedals, the Tumnus Deluxe has enough tonal control to perfect your sound through any rig.
• Active bass and mid controls boost or cut the desired frequencies
• A classic treble control like the original perfects the pedal’s higher frequencies
• Sounds great as a stand-alone overdrive or a shapeable boost
• Normal / Hot switch goes from standard Tumnus gain to higher gain
• Buffered or true bypass, it’s your choice
The buffer inside the Tumnus Deluxe sounds so good, you might just find it enhances your tone whether the pedal is on or off. But Wampler knows that some players prefer the clean signal path of true bypass operation. With the Tumnus Deluxe’s side-mounted buffered / true bypass control, attaining that uncolored sound is as easy as flipping a switch.
• Same magic-sounding buffer that we’ve all come to love
• Easily accessible true bypass performance for uncolored tonal purity
• Convenient side-mounted switch selects between the 2 modes
• Wampler - Quality Construction
Brian Wampler’s attention to detail and commitment to designing the best and most player-friendly products out there are second to none. Those qualities are on full display within the Tumnus Deluxe. From its convenient top-mounted jacks to its amazingly flexible tone shaping, the Tumnus Deluxe pedal is every bit a Wampler.
More information can be found in the User Manual below: Features • Built in the U.S.A
• Battery connection and 9v power jack (this pedal runs at 9v ONLY)
• High-grade components selected for their superior sound and response
• Same incredible tone as the Tumnus, but with added features
• Buffered or True Bypass
• Full 3 band EQ
• Top-mounted jacks make pedalboard placement effortless
• Power draw: 70.3 mA @ 9V (LED will flash 3 times when power from battery is getting low)
• Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
• 2.50" x 4.50" x 1.5" (63.5mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
|Dimensions||64 x 38 x 114 mm (W x H x L)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited