Keeley Electronics Pedals
A chorus pedal is a modulation effect. The original signal is split and run through a short delay and then combined with the original signal. The delayed part of the signal can then be modulated to create movement to create a thicker tone. A classic effect used on elctric, acoustic and bass guitars.
- Keeley Seafoam Plus Chorus, Chorus/Vibrato/Flanger/Reverb Pedal for Guitar and Bass£189.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
In its simplist explanation a compressor makes the quiet parts of the signal louder and the louder parts quieter delivering a more consistant loudness. Can have the most subtle of effect through to the very obvious "snap". A compressor can also increase sustain and provide extra gain to push the front of your amp.
- Keeley Compressor Plus Compressor Pedal for Electric Guitar and Bass£129.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Keeley 'Bassist Compressor' Compressor & Limiting Amplifier for Bass, True Bypass, Attack, Release, Threshold£177.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Keeley Aria Compressor and Overdrive Effects Pedal for Electric Guitar£194.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Keeley GC-2 Compressor and Limiting Amplifier Pedal, Rackmount style compression
- Keeley Compressor Pro Compressor/Limiter with Hard- and Soft-knee Compression, Exact RMS Analysis, LED Display,Auto Mode£292.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Distortion / Fuzz / Overdrive Pedals
From mild soft clipping overdrives, to germanium based fuzz circuits, to all out hard clipping high gain, these pedals give you the drive to suit your taste.
- Keeley Super Phat Mod Full-range Overdrive Pedal with Switchable Low-frequency Modes£139.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Keeley Fuzz Bender Hybrid Fuzz Guitar Peda, Bass Treble controls with Silicon and Germanium Transistors£142.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Keeley El Rey Dorado Overdrive/Distortion Pedal for Electric Guitar
- Keeley DDR 2-channel Multi-FX Pedal with 2 Drives, 2 Delays, and 2 Reverbs, Plus Optional True Bypass Switching
- Keeley Synth-1 Synthesizer Effects Pedal for Electric Guitar with Expression Pedal Input£167.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Keeley Oxblood Overdrive Overdrive Pedal with Two Switchable Diodes£178.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Keeley - 'Red Dirt Germanium' USA hand made germanium transistor overdrive pedal
- Keeley Filaments Distortion Effects Pedal with Controls for Level, Presence, Gain, Bass, Body, Treble, Boost
- Keeley Red Dirt Overdrive Guitar Pedal with Drive, Tone, and Level Controls; and Status Indicator LED
- Keeley Electronics D&M Overdrive/Boost Pedal with Switchable FX Order£229.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Keeley Dark Side Multi-effects Pedal for Electric Guitar, with Fuzz, Delay, Flanger, Rotary Speaker, U-Vibe, and Phaser£279.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Keeley 'Loomer' Fuzz & Reverb Pedal, True bypass, Blend, Decay, Filter, Depth controls
A flanger pedal is a modulation effect. Essentially the same as chorus but with a shorter delay time and utilising delay feedback. The distinctive sound comes from modulating the delay time giving you the classic sweep sound.
- Keeley Bubble Tron Dynamic Flanger and Phaser Pedal with Random Stepped FilterWas: £174.00£169.78FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Guitar Effects Boost Pedals
Boost pedals allow you make your sound "bigger" by adding more gain to your signal before it hits the input on your amp. They're typically used to help a solo cut through or to obtain a natural overdrive from your amp.
- Keeley Katana Mini 4 Mode Booster with +35db of boost£99.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Miscellaneous Effects Pedals
A place for those pedals that don't quite fit in to any particular catagory.
- Keeley 'Hooke Reverb' Spring Reverb Pedal, Black Face Trem-n-Verb, Fugue Organ SettingWas: £160.00£156.53FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Multi Effect Pedals
Multi effects units combine all the common effects and some uncommon ones into one box usually with a range of switches allowing you for example to create different patches allowing you to go from a clean sound with chorus straight into a high gain lead patch with delay with the press of a button. Infinite sounds in a compact package, the swiss army knife of guitar effects.
Reverb & Delay Effects Pedals
Reverb pedals modify the signal in such a way that you can replicate playing in different sonic spaces. Delay pedals allow you to repeat your sound at pre-determined intervals after you've played it. Both effects whether used independently or together can add warmth and depth to your tone. Reverb and delay pedals are collectively known as time-based effects and are typically positioned at the end of your signal chain.
- Keeley - 'Vibe-O-Verb' Ambient Reverb Pedal, Harmonic & Vibrato reverb & Phaser£133.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Keeley Abbey Verb Chamber Vintage Reverb guitar pedal, British Echo Chamber Tones, 9V DC powered
- Keeley 'Magnetic Echo' Delay Pedal for Electric Guitar, with 40ms-600ms Delay Range
- Keeley Memphis Sun Lo-fi Reverb, Echo, and Double Tracker Effects Pedal for Electric Guitar
- Keeley Caverns Delay and Reverb Effects Pedal for Electric Guitar, with Switchable Trails/True Bypass Switching Modes
- Keeley - 'Nocturner' Reverb Pedal, Reverse/Hall/Shimmer, True Bypass, Digital Reverb
- Keeley 30ms Double Tracker Stereo Guitar Pedal with 30ms Delay, Vintage Chamber Reverb, and 30-cent Pitch Shift/Chorus
- Keeley Eccos Tape-style Digital Delay/Looper Effects Pedal with Looper, 3 Presets, Subdivisions, Tap Tempo, and Time£211.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Keeley - Verb O Trem Workstation, Reverb, Tremolo, Level, Decay, Morph
- Keeley Electronics - 'Hydra' Studio Reverb & Tremolo Pedal
- Keeley Delay/Reverb Multi-effects Pedal with 8 Delays, 6 Reverbs, Stereo Outputs, Expression Pedal Input, and Tap Tempo
The oldest guitar effect. The first stand alone effects unit outside of reverb was tremolo produced back in 1948. The effect creates a rapid variation in volume of the output of your guitar, "Gimme Shelter" is the perfect explanation.
Wah / Filter Pedals
One of the classic guitar effects of all time. The pedal creates a vocal like sound by sweeping through the frequency range of your guitar. Most commonly controlled with the foot allowing you to work in real time and sequence the effect to what you are playing. Some pedals over an auto function allowing you to switch on and off a preset wah effect. Here you will also find envelope filters. This pedal reacts to how hard you play, play hard and you get a treble boost and as the signal drops the boost dies away, the ultimate funk tool.
- Keeley Neutrino V2 Envelope Filter/Auto-wah Pedal with True Bypass Switching for Guitar, Bass, and Keyboards
- Keeley - 'Super Mod Workstation' Multi FX Pedal, Tremolo, Filter, Phaser, Chorus, Rotary Speaker, Delay
- Keeley Monterey Analogue Multi-effects Pedal with Wah, Fuzz, Rotary, Octave, and Vibe effects and Expression Pedal Input£299.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET