A chorus pedal is a modulation effect. The original signal is split and run through a short delay and then combined with the original signal. The delayed part of the signal can then be modulated to create movement to create a thicker tone. A classic effect used on elctric, acoustic and bass guitars.
- Earthquaker Devices Sea Machine V3 Super Chorus, from Subtle Warble, Classic Leslie, Seasick Pitch Bends, Stunted Arps£185.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Distortion / Fuzz / Overdrive Pedals
From mild soft clipping overdrives, to germanium based fuzz circuits, to all out hard clipping high gain, these pedals give you the drive to suit your taste.
- Earthquaker Devices Plumes Small Signal Shredder Overdrive Pedal, Flexi-Switching True Bypass£105.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- EarthQuaker Devices Acapulco Gold V2 Power Amp Distortion Effects Pedal with Single Knob Control£135.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Earthquaker Devices Hoof V2 Hybrid Fuzz Effect Pedal, Germanium / Silicon Design, True Bypass£182.98FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Earthquaker Devices Palisades Mega Ultimate Overdrive, 5 Bandwidth Settings, 2 Gain Channels£245.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
A flanger pedal is a modulation effect. Essentially the same as chorus but with a shorter delay time and utilising delay feedback. The distinctive sound comes from modulating the delay time giving you the classic sweep sound.
- Earthquaker Devices Pyramids Stereo Flanger Effect Pedal, 8 Flanger Modes, Tap Tempo, Tap Subdivision, Flexi-Switch£279.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Harmony Processing Pedals
The harmoniser can be as simple as adding one note an octave above or below as in the octaver through to adding the major or minor third and beyond.
Miscellaneous Effects Pedals
A place for those pedals that don't quite fit in to any particular catagory.
- Earthquaker Devices Data Corrupter Modulated Monophonic Harmonizing PLL Effect Pedal, Flexi-Switch, True Bypass£217.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Reverb & Delay Effects Pedals
Reverb pedals modify the signal in such a way that you can replicate playing in different sonic spaces. Delay pedals allow you to repeat your sound at pre-determined intervals after you've played it. Both effects whether used independently or together can add warmth and depth to your tone. Reverb and delay pedals are collectively known as time-based effects and are typically positioned at the end of your signal chain.
- Earthquaker Devices Space Spiral V2 Modulated Delay, Delay Time Ranges From A Tight 30ms To a Fast and Loose 600ms£189.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Earthquaker Devices Spatial Delivery V2 Envelope Filter, 3 modes: Up Sweep, Down Sweep & Sample & Hold£189.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order
- Earthquaker Devices Dispatch Master V3 Digital Delay & Reverb Effects Pedal, Flexi-Switch, True Bypass
- Earthquaker Devices Transmisser Resonant Reverberator Effects Pedal, True Bypass£206.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Earthquaker Devices Afterneath V2 Otherworldly Reverberator Effects Pedal, True Bypass£219.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order
- Earthquaker Devices Avalanche Run V2 Stereo Reverb & Delay Effects Pedal (B-Grade)
- Earthquaker Devices Avalanche Run V2 Stereo Reverb & Delay Effects Pedal with Tap Tempo, Flexi-Switch, True Bypass
The oldest guitar effect. The first stand alone effects unit outside of reverb was tremolo produced back in 1948. The effect creates a rapid variation in volume of the output of your guitar, "Gimme Shelter" is the perfect explanation.
- Earthquaker Devices Hummingbird V4 Repeat Percussions Tremolo Effects Pedal, 3 Modes, Flexi-Switch, True Bypass£163.97FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET