Earthquaker Devices Hoof V2 Hybrid Fuzz
Earthquaker Devices Hoof V2 Hybrid Fuzz Effect Pedal, Germanium / Silicon Design, True Bypass
|Instalment Rate:||5.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£179.00|
|Total inc. interest:||£184.63|
|Cost of purchase:||£99|
|Total inc. interest:||£99|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 7th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The Hoof is loosely based on the classic green Russian fuzz circuit and features a hybrid Germanium/Silicon design, pairing maximum tone with maximum temperature stability not found in finicky and expensive vintage units. We hand-match our NOS Germanium transistors to exacting specifications for pedal-to-pedal consistency, taking the guesswork out of your fuzz purchase, and guaranteeing that your Hoof delivers the same smooth, natural, and harmonically-rich sustain as all your friends’ Hoofs. All your friends have Hoof fuzzes, right?
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
Features • Measures: 4.75" x 2.50" x 2.25" with knobs
• Current Draw: 15mA
• Input Impedance: 130K Ohm
• Output Impedance: <10K Ohm
• Switching: This device is true bypass and uses electronic relay-based switching. Audio will not pass without power.
• Power: This device can be powered by a 9v battery or a standard 9-volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. We always recommend pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies or multiple isolated-output supplies. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not filter dirty power as well and let through unwanted noise. DO NOT RUN AT HIGHER VOLTAGES!
|Dimensions||64 x 57 x 117 mm (W x H x L)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited