Earthquaker Devices Hummingbird V4 Repeat Percussions Tremolo
Earthquaker Devices Hummingbird V4 Repeat Percussions Tremolo Effects Pedal, 3 Modes, Flexi-Switch, True Bypass
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£152.00|
|Total inc. interest:||£163.76|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 23rd Sep
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
• Depth: This adjusts how much the oscillator affects the signal. All the way clockwise produces a full chop, all the way counterclockwise produces no chop and the Hummingbird can be used as a simple JFET booster.
• Mode: Three way toggle switch which selects the range of the oscillator. Mode 1 is slow, Mode 2 is mid tempo and Mode 3 is fast.
• Rate: This adjusts the speed of the oscillator. Faster clockwise, slower counterclockwise.
• Level: Adjusts the output volume
• Expression Jack: Use an expression pedal to adjust the rate with your foot! When an expression pedal is in use the Rate control is defeated. We recommend the Moog EP-2 expression pedal.
• Measures: 4.75" x 2.50" x 2.25" with knobs
• Current Draw: 10mA
• Input Impedance: 50K Ohm
• Output Impedance: <10K Ohm
• Flexi-Switching: This device features Flexi-Switch™ Technology! This relay-based, true bypass switching style allows you to simultaneously use momentary and latching style switching. Since the switching is relay based, it requires power to pass signal.
- For standard latching operation, tap the footswitch once to activate the effect and then tap again to bypass.
- For momentary operation, hold the footswitch down for as long as you’d like to use the effect. Once you release the switch the effect will be bypassed.
• Power: For best results, please use the included 9v center-negative 1-amp DC power supply.
|Dimensions||64 x 57 x 117 mm (W x H x L)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited