Earthquaker Devices Avalanche Run V2 Stereo Reverb & Delay with Tap Tempo
Earthquaker Devices Avalanche Run V2 Stereo Reverb & Delay Effects Pedal with Tap Tempo, Flexi-Switch, True Bypass
By DPD On 24th Sep 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
• Time: This controls the delay time and goes from 0ms to just under 2000ms.
• Repeats: Controls the regeneration of the delay, from zero repeats to near infinite.
• Tone: Controls the tone for the delay line only. Roll off highs to the left, roll off lows to the right and get a flat response in the middle.
• Mix: The is the volume control for the delay line. This blends in the wet with dry until 1 o’clock, 1 o’clock to 3 o’clock boosts the wet signal over the dry and 3 o’clock up brings down dry until it is fully wet when all the way up.
• Expression Jack Assign Switch: Use this switch to map the expression jack to one of the assigned controls.
- Decay: Controls the reverb decay length
- R Mix: Controls the reverb mix
- Time: This takes over for the delay time control and is DRASTICALLY different than the interface control. Using the expression pedal to control the time will give you all kinds of wild effects that can not be achieved by turning the knob.
- Repeats: Controls the delay repeats
- D Mix: Controls the delay mix
- Toggle: This takes over for the toggle switch and will cross fade from forward delay in heel down position to reverse delay in toe down position.
• Ratio Selector Switch: Selects delay subdivisions when time is set by the “Tap” switch.
- 1/1: Quarter Note
- 3/4: Dotted 8th
- 2/3: Quarter Note Triplet
- 1/2: 8th Note
- 1/3: 8th Note Triplet
- 1/4: 16th Note
• Decay: Controls the decay length of the reverb, short decay counterclockwise, long cavernous decay clockwise.
• Toggle Switch (Mode Selector)
- Normal: This is the “standard” delay and reverb mode
- Reverse: This is reverse delay mode with “standard” reverb
- Swell: This is the volume swell mode
• Mix: This is the volume control for the reverb. Blends in the wet with dry until 1 O’clock, 1 O’clock to 3 O’clock boosts the wet signal over the dry and 3 O’clock up brings down dry until it is fully wet when all the way up.
• Measures: 4.65" x 4.15" x 2.25" with knobs
• Current Draw: 410mA
• Input Impedance: 1M Ohm
• Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
• S/N Ratio: 115dB typical
• 24-bit 96kHz A/D & D/A converters
• All analog dry signal path
• All digital wet signal path with 20Hz – 20kHz frequency response
• Switching: This device is true bypass and uses electronic relay-based switching. Audio will not pass without power.
• Power: For best results, please use the included 9v center-negative 1-amp DC power supply.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited