Earthquaker Devices Dispatch Master V3 Digital Delay & Reverb
Earthquaker Devices Dispatch Master V3 Digital Delay & Reverb Effects Pedal, Flexi-Switch, True Bypass
|Instalment Rate:||9.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£189.00|
|Total inc. interest:||£198.83|
|Cost of purchase:||£99|
|Total inc. interest:||£99|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 10th Aug
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The best-selling EarthQuaker Devices pedal just got bester [sic] with new Flexi-Switch™ Technology! Want to dip into ambient delay and reverb sounds for just one note? Press and hold the footswitch for as long as you use the effect, release it when you’re finished, and resume your regularly scheduled dry sound. To use the Dispatch Master as a normal effects pedal, press the switch once to activate and again to bypass.
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
• Mix: The Mix control is a wet/dry blend that adjusts the overall level of the affected signal.
• Time: Sets the delay time from 0ms to 1500ms (1.5 seconds).
• Reverb: Controls the amount of reverb. Counterclockwise is less reverb, clockwise is more reverb.
• Repeats: controls the regeneration of the delay signal. When the Repeats control is set to maximum, you’ll get infinite repeats without runaway self-oscillation, which makes it great for creating drones, dialing in the ultimate post-rock guitar sound without feedback, or just having fun.
To Use the Dispatch Master as a Delay Only:
- Turn the Reverb control all the way down.
- Adjust the Time, Repeats, and Mix controls to taste.
To Use the Dispatch Master as a Reverb Only:
- Turn the Time and Repeats controls all the way down.
- Adjust the Reverb and Mix controls to taste
In Reverb-only mode, the Repeats control has a secondary function. It can be used to adjust the decay, depth, and tonal quality of the reverb! Turn it up for more dynamics and a thicker tone.
• Measures: 4.75" x 2.50" x 2.25" with knobs
• Current Draw: 78mA
• Input Impedance: 1M Ohm
• Output Impedance: <1K Ohm
• Flexi-Switching: This device features Flexi-Switch™ Technology! This relay-based, true bypass switching style allows you to simultaneously use momentary and latching style switching.
For standard latching operation, tap the footswitch once to activate the effect and then tap again to bypass.
For momentary operation, hold the footswitch down for as long as you’d like to use the effect. Once you release the switch the effect will be bypassed.
Since the switching is relay based, it requires power to pass signal.
• Power: This device takes a standard 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. We always recommend pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies or multiple isolated-output supplies. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not filter dirty power as well and let through unwanted noise. DO NOT RUN AT HIGHER VOLTAGES!
|Dimensions||65 x 57 x 128 mm (W x H x L)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited