At the heart of the Digital Audio world lies arguably the most important part of the system, the Analogue to Digital and Digital to Analogue convertors. Simply put, these convertors take an Analogue signal (such as a voice through a microphone) and convert it into a series of numbers, able to be sent great distances or stored over a long time, and then convert them back from digital into Analogue, but without them, we couldn't even begin to make music with our computers.
- Antelope LiveClock 192 kHz Live Master Clock, 64-Bit Acoustically focused clocking, Multiple outputs, Elegant & Portable£760.80FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Antelope PURE 2 Mastering-grade AD/DA Stereo Converter & Master Clock with Dual DAC Architecture, LCD, Software Control£1,728.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Antelope Audio TRINITY Professional Grade Universal High Definition Master Clock, HD and SD Video BNC£2,870.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Antelope Audio 10MX Professional Grade Rubidium Atomic Clock, 10x 10 MHz Atomic Reference, 4x Wordclock Out, 2x SPDIF£6,199.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Condenser (or Capacitor) microphones are fantastic for detailed recording work. When using them for vocal recording, think about if you need a pop filter (to stop plosives) or a reflection shield to minimise room noise on recordings and produce a clearer result. All condenser microphones need a power supply from somewhere, either battery or 48V Phantom Power from a desk or interface.
- Antelope Verge Small Diaphragm Back Electret Condenser Modeling Microphone, 20Hz - 20kHz£220.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Antelope Mic Bundle 4x Verge Small Diaphragm Back Electret Condenser Modeling Microphone, 20Hz - 20kHz£445.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Antelope Edge Large Diaphragm Condenser Modeling Microphone, Multiple Polar Patterns, 20Hz - 20kHz£895.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Antelope Modeling Microphone Bundle - 2 Edge Solo Large Diaphragm Mic + 4 Verge Small Diaphragm Mic£1,345.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Microphone pre-amplifiers convert the signal from the microphone into a line level signal, SP/DIF digital or USB format. The use of a good preamp with a good condenser or ribbon microphone can produce some very accurate and detailed results.
- Antelope Edge Strip - Modeling Microphone and Ultra-Linear Mic Preamp With Native AFX Modeling Plug-Ins£906.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Antelope Audio MP8d 8-channel Mic Preamp and A/D, ADAT, MADI I/O, Wordclock, 10M Atomic Clock Input£1,626.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Antelope Audio MP32 32-Channel Microphone Preamp, Independently Assignable Phantom Power, USB Full Speed Interface£2,960.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Studio Monitor Controllers
Analogue monitor controllers are a very important part of a modern digital studio. Most interfaces only have digital volume controls, which actually reduce the bit depth of the signal as well as turning the volume down. By using an analogue controller, you retain the full bit depth and detail at low volumes.
- Antelope Audio R4S Remote Control for Satori High End Monitoring Controller£304.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Thunderbolt Audio Interfaces
Thunderbolt interfaces use an extremely fast connection to not only offer very low latency audio, but many also offer dedicated DSP processing, which wont put any load on your CPU.
- Antelope Discrete 4 Console-Grade Discrete Microphone Interface With Basic FX Pack, Real-Time FPGA FX£690.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Antelope Audio Discrete 4 Synergy Core Audio Interface - USB/Thunderbolt£885.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Antelope Discrete 4 Console-Grade Discrete Microphone Interface With Premium FX Pack, Real-Time FPGA FX£1,115.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Antelope Discrete 8 Console-Grade Microphone Preamp Interface With Premium FX, 8 Class A Mic Pres, Real-Time FPGA FX£1,330.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Antelope Audio Discrete 8 Synergy Core Audio Interface - USB/Thunderbolt£1,399.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Antelope Discrete 4 Preamp Interface and Edge Modeling Microphone With Premium FX Pack Bundle, Multiple Polar Patterns£1,431.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Antelope Zen Tour Rev. 2017 Thunderbolt/USB Audio Interface, Portable, Onboard DSP, 8 Mic Preamps, 8/8 Analog I/O£1,462.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Antelope Orion 32+ Gen3 64-Channel Thunderbolt Audio Interface, 129dB Dynamic Range, Sub-Millisecond LatencyRRP: £2,250.00£2,130.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core - USB/Thunderbolt£2,555.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Antelope Orion Studio rev. 2017 Hybrid Audio Interface + 2 Edge Solo + 4 Verge Modeling Microphones£2,640.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Antelope Orion 32HD Gen3 64-channel HDX & 32-channel USB 3.0 Audio Interface, 136dB Monitoring DA£2,929.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- ANTELOPE Goliath Thunderbolt, USB, and MADI Audio Interface, with 16 Mic Preamps, 192 kHz, Analog+Digital I/O£4,149.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Antelope Goliath HD Thunderbolt2, USB 3.0 & MADI Audio Interface£6,285.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
USB Audio Interfaces
USB & Firewire audio interfaces offer high quality inputs and outputs for recording and playing back your audio. With the added advantage of being easy to transport and move between systems, they are a popular solution for performers wishing to have a single high quality interface they can move between the studio and stage with ease.
- Antelope ORION 32 32in/32out, Multi-Channel AD/DA Audio Converter, ADAT, MADI, 25pin Analog D-Sub, 1U Rackmount£1,525.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Antelope Orion32 HD 64 Channel HDX & USB3 Audio Interface - 24bit 192kHz, ADAT, MADI, SPDIF, Word Clock£2,460.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET