Antelope Audio TRINITY Universal High Definition Master Clock
Antelope Audio TRINITY Professional Grade Universal High Definition Master Clock, HD and SD Video BNC
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
In the fickle world of Audio & Video formats, Trinity is the Master Clock that stands out from the crowd, with the kind of features that others can only aspire to. With dedicated functions and controls, Trinity is the best sounding and most versatile Master Clock available anywhere. Installed in some of the most prominent audio and post production facilities around the globe, Trinity is in the roots of great percentage of the contemporary music and movie productions. Trinity is also an integral component of some of the largest live concerts and events nowadays.
Stable clocking and advanced jitter management
Powered by an ultra stable oven controlled crystal oscillator, Trinity’s completely redesigned timing engine with 4th generation 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking provides supremely low jitter and high stability, with distinct sonic advantages that are immediately apparent. An atomic input makes it a perfect match for the 10M Atomic Clock, while user recalibration and dual redundant power supply will keep the unit running smoothly and prevent costly downtimes.
The features that make it unique
Trinity takes care of requirements that usually would have needed several units. With 3 HD and 2 SD generators the unit locks to and generates all known professional video format, while simultaneously offering 3 independent audio channels capable of 384 kHz with varispeed adjustment in cents or percent! With its wealth of connectivity, flexibility, and ease of use, Trinity is the ideal linchpin for a modern studio.
Suited for every environment
The fully integrated monitor controller employs 0.05 dB accurate gold-plated relay attenuators and provides speaker switching, bass management and cue mix functions with integrated talkback. Features • 4th Generation of Acoustically Focused Clocking employing 64 bit DSP leads to a new level in detailed & focused sound
• Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator or Atomic Input for supremely low jitter.
• Factory calibrated to better than +/- 0.001 ppm accuracy.
• A wealth of rear panel connectivity for tremendous flexibility.
• Comprehensive audio gear-boxing for anything in, anything out.
• Atomic Input for ultimate performance.
• 3 Independent & simultaneous audio generators up to 384kHz, and varispeed control +/- 200 cents.
• 3 Independent & simultaneous HD generators, covering 16 formats.
• 3 Independent & simultaneous SD generators, simultaneously offering PAL & NTSC.
• Full Euro and USA Pull-ups / pull-downs for SD and HD video.
• USB connection via PC & Mac allowing full remote control, loading/saving presets and firmware upgrades.
• Dual redundant power supply with automatic switchover for added reliability.
In The Box
• Isochrone Trinity
• Power cord
• Owner's manual
• Warranty card
• Width: 483 mm/19"
• Height: 88 mm/3.47"
• Depth: 228 mm/8.96"
• Weight 4.6 kg/10.1 lb
|Computer Interface Type||USB 2|
|Analogue Inputs (Total)|
|Analogue Outputs (Total)|
|Mic Preamps (Max)|
|Instrument Inputs (Max)|
|Sample Rate (Max)|
|Dynamic Range||n/a dB|
|Misc. Notes||Also Universal Video Input on BNC, 6x HD Video BNC Out, 4x SD BNC Video Out|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months