Acoustic Guitar Effects Pedals
Effects more common to the world of acoustic guitar playing. Although there are no hard and fast rules, distortion is not a common effect with acoustic guitar. The parametric E.Q. is a fantastic addition to your acoustic set up allowing you endless sculpting of your tone or removing feedback at a gig. Reverb and modulation lend themselves well to acoustic guitar and the more modern mult ieffect units allow you to model different classic acoustic guitars from the rich in low end and full sounding dreadnought to the even tone of a smaller body and everything in between.
- Boss AC-3 Acoustic Simulator, Advanced Modeling, Four Simulation Modes, Built-In Reverb£95.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- (B-Grade) Fishman - 'ToneDEQ' Acoustic Preamp, 4-band EQ, All-Analog Signal Path, Soft-Knee Compressor£210.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- FISHMAN TONEDEQ Acoustic Guitar Multi-Effect Pedal and D.I.£232.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss VE-8 Acoustic Singer, Studio-Quality Voice and Guitar Processing, Real-Time Harmonies, Looping£267.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- (B-Stock) FISHMAN Aura Spectrum DI Preamp, 3-band EQ, One-knob compressor, Automatic feedback suppression£276.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- FISHMAN Aura Spectrum DI Preamp, 3-band EQ, One-knob compressor, Automatic feedback suppression, High quality metal case£287.56FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET