Cooling - Air
Air coolers, heatsinks and fans. Third-party cooling solutions can help you achieve lower temperatures, better overclocking and lower noise than the coolers typically supplied with cases and components. Here, you'll find coolers for processors, graphics cards and other components to suit every budget and style, from high performance towers and hydro coolers to discrete or even passive heatsinks.
These coolers allow anyone to water-cool their processor. They combine the pump, tubing, radiator and fans into a single, sealed unit that's simple to install and doesn't require maintenance or filling, and they're compatible with modern Intel and AMD sockets. They can cope with high-end, overclocked CPUs too, but larger models with more fans will have lower temperatures and noise levels. You need to make sure your case has the appropriate size and number fan mounts and enough space for the radiator and fans.
- DeepCool Gamer Storm MAELSTROM 120T, 120mm All-In-One Hydro Cooler CPU Cooler, 120mm Blue LED Fan, Copper, for Intel/AMDWas: £39.98£38.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing Red 140 AIO CPU Watercooler with Riing Red 140mm Fan£82.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
Ideal for today's high-end cases, these fans rotate at a slower speed than standard fans but due to the increased surface area this ensures a larger volume of air is passed which in turn means a cooler quieter PC system.
- 120mm Noctua NF-A12x15 FLX 120mm x 15mm 3-pin Slim Fan£16.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These coolers are designed to be used with today's systems which can output quite a large amount of heat. Ranging in a wide varying styles and performance levels you will find the right fans here to keep your system cooler or quiet, whatever you desire.
- 80mm StarTech FAN8X25TX3L Quiet Case Fan with TX3 Connector£4.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Each cooler here is compatible with the modern AMD and Intel sockets, and include at least one fan to blow over over the heatsink. Some models include multiple fans to please make sure your motherboard has sufficient free fan headers available, if not you will need to purchase a fan splitter. There's something for every budget but, as ever, ensure the cooler will fit in your case. Clearance with motherboard components is also worth checking, especially with the large units, some of which will let you add a second fan.
- be quiet! Shadow Rock TF 2. 135mm silent fan only 24dB(A)@100%. Space save design. Compatible with most CPU's. See site£54.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY