Cooling - Air
Air coolers, heatsinks and fans. Third-party cooling solutions can help you achieve lower temperatures, better overclocking and lower noise than the coolers typically supplied with cases and components. Here, you'll find coolers for processors, graphics cards and other components to suit every budget and style, from high performance towers and hydro coolers to discrete or even passive heatsinks.
These coolers allow anyone to water-cool their processor. They combine the pump, tubing, radiator and fans into a single, sealed unit that's simple to install and doesn't require maintenance or filling, and they're compatible with modern Intel and AMD sockets. They can cope with high-end, overclocked CPUs too, but larger models with more fans will have lower temperatures and noise levels. You need to make sure your case has the appropriate size and number fan mounts and enough space for the radiator and fans.
- Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 Hydro Cooler For Intel & AMD Coolers£39.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Ideal for today's high-end cases, these fans rotate at a slower speed than standard fans but due to the increased surface area this ensures a larger volume of air is passed which in turn means a cooler quieter PC system.
- Silverstone FHP Series Fan 1438, 140mm, 38mm depth, Compatible with any 120mm or 140mm fan slot£19.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 140mm Corsair HD140 RGB LED, 9 Blade, PWM, Airflow/Pressure 12 LED Multi-Colour Single Fan Expansion Pack, 4-pin£24.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 140mm Corsair HD140 RGB LED, 9 Blade, PWM, Airflow/Pressure 12 LED Multi-Colour Fan Dual Pack with Controller, 4-pin£62.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
From dinky low-profile units that fit in the tightest confines to larger models that offer better CPU temperatures and reduced noise, these third-party coolers provide a host of benefits over the stock AMD cooler. Make sure your chosen cooler is compatible with your CPU, that it won't interfere with other components on your motherboard like RAM or heatsinks and that it will fit inside your case.
- Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4 Compact Quiet Low Profile CPU Cooler£39.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4 Ultra-Quiet Slim CPU Cooler, with NF-F12 fan£54.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
Each cooler here is compatible with the modern AMD and Intel sockets, and include at least one fan to blow over over the heatsink. Some models include multiple fans to please make sure your motherboard has sufficient free fan headers available, if not you will need to purchase a fan splitter. There's something for every budget but, as ever, ensure the cooler will fit in your case. Clearance with motherboard components is also worth checking, especially with the large units, some of which will let you add a second fan.
- Silverstone Argon CPU Cooler, For Intel LGA1150/1151/1155/1156, Three 6mm Heatpipes, 60mm PWM Fan, HDC Technology£24.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Silverstone Argon CPU Cooler, For Intel LGA1150/1151/1155/1156, Three 6mm Heatpipes, 60mm PWM Fan, HDC Technology£26.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY