Cooling - Air
Comprising air coolers, heatsinks and fans. Third-party cooling solutions can help you achieve lower component temperatures, better overclocking and lower noise than the coolers typically supplied with cases and components. Here, you'll find coolers for processors, graphics cards and other components to suit every budget and style, from high-performance towers and hydro coolers to discrete or even passively-cooled heatsinks for building a silent PC.
From compact units that fit in the tightest confines to larger towers that offer better CPU temperatures and reduced noise, there is a broad range of air coolers to choose from. Given the diversity, the air coolers here have at least one thing in common - they are all compatible with AMD CPUs.
As always, check that your chosen cooler is compatible with your specific CPUs socket, that it won't interfere with other components on your motherboard like RAM or heatsinks and that it will fit inside your case.
- Arctic Alpine ACALP00025A CPU Cooler, 92mm PWM Fan, 100-2000 rpm, 95W TDP, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1£8.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These coolers are designed to be used with today's systems which can output quite a large amount of heat. Ranging in a wide varying styles and performance levels you will find the right fans here to keep your system cooler or quiet, whatever you desire.
- 80mm Arctic F8 Pro TC Silent Fan, 7 Blade, Upto 2000rpm, Temperature Control, 3-Pin
- 92mm Arctic F9 Silent Fan, 9 Blade, Upto 1800rpm, Upto 43CFM Airflow, 3-Pin
- 92mm Arctic F9 Pro TC Silent Fan, 7 Blade, Upto 2000rpm, Temperature Control, 3-Pin£7.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 80mm Arctic F8 PWM PST, 9 Blade, Static Pressure Fan, 2000rpm, 31CFM, Fluid Dynamic Bearing, Value Pack (5 pcs)
Ideal for today's high-end cases, these fans rotate at a slower speed than standard fans but due to the increased surface area this ensures a larger volume of air is passed which in turn means a cooler quieter PC system.
High-end memory modules can be overclocked to deliver extra speed. If you fancy ramping up your RAM, coolers like these will improve heat dissipation and prevent turbo-charged chips from overheating. They look fantastic, too, so they're useful if you're going for a particular aesthetic in your latest PC build.
- Akasa AK-MX Vegas RAM Mate, Aluminium Heatsink Cooling Vest With Addressable RGB LED lights, ASUS, MSI, Gigabyte, ASRock£11.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Working In a office in the heat of summer can be stuffy and warm, but with a USB powered fan, you can keep cool, without the need for a power socket. It Also works portably with 4xAA Battries.
- 92mm Arctic Breeze USB Powered Fan, Blue, Flexible Neck, Rubber Base Pads, Steel Base, 1.8m USB£11.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
Thermal paste is used to create a heat conducting medium between your heatsink and processor/chip. This aids in the maximum possible heat transfer away from your chip and into the heat sink. Allowing your chip to run as cool as possible and hence allows your heat sink to do what it is meant to do.
- Arctic MX-4 (2019) Thermal Paste 2g High Durability/Enthusiast for All CPU Coolers£4.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Arctic MX-4 (2019) Thermal Paste 8g High Durability/Enthusiast for All CPU Coolers£7.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Arctic MX-2 (2019) Thermal Paste 65g High Durability/Enthusiast for All CPU Coolers£24.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY