Guitar Effects Boost Pedals
Boost pedals allow you make your sound "bigger" by adding more gain to your signal before it hits the input on your amp. They're typically used to help a solo cut through or to obtain a natural overdrive from your amp.
- One Control BJF Series FX Granith Grey Booster, +15dB High-quality Boost, True-bypass Aluminium Enclosure£54.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- MXR M133 Micro Amp, Boost Your Signal With a Preset Amount of Gain Up to +26dB.£79.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- MXR MC401 CAE Boost/Line Driver, Up To +20dB Of Ultra-Clean Boost£92.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Zvex Channel 2 Line Buffer / Boost / Overdrive Effect Pedal£95.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Friedman - Buxom Boost Effects Pedal, Active 3-Band EQ, EQ Bypass Switch, Built In The USA£138.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order
- Darkglass Electronics Microtubes B7K V2 Analog Bass Preamp, Powerful Dynamic Saturation, 4-Band EQ£319.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order