PCI / PCIe Audio Interfaces
PCI based audio interfaces are internal sound cards fitted inside your system. Whilst not as portable as the USB & Firewire variants they can offer slightly better latency in some situations due to the direct connection to the motherboard and the drivers having more direct control over the hardware.
- RME AIO: Analog breakout cable, balanced (BO9632XLRMKH)£68.38FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- RME HDSPe MADI FX OPTO-X Expansion Card - Adds Additional Optical MADI I/O To The RME HDSPe MADI FX£359.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- MARIAN Seraph 8+ (XLR) MWX - 8 Analog I/O - "Beast" DSP powered£514.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- RME HDSPe AIO Pro 30-Channel PCI Express Card with Multi-Format I/O£619.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- RME HDSPe AES, PCIe (x1) Interface, 192 kHz, AES Only Digital Interface, 10 Dawbench LLP£855.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- RME HDSPe MADI FX - 390 Total Channels, 2x MADI I/O PCIe Card£1,339.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET