PCI / PCIe Audio Interfaces
PCI based audio interfaces are internal sound cards fitted inside your system. Whilst not as portable as the USB & Firewire variants they can offer slightly better latency in some situations due to the direct connection to the motherboard and the drivers having more direct control over the hardware.
- RME HDSP 9632 , 192 kHz, 24 Bit,0 Mic Preamps, XLR breakout cables are available as an option£349.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order
- RME HDSPe AIO, PCIe (x1) Interface, 192 kHz, 24 Bit, Highest Performance Analogue Card, 8.9 Dawbench LLP£539.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- RME AIO: Analog breakout cable, balanced (BO9632XLRMKH)£51.68FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- RME HDSPe AES, PCIe (x1) Interface, 192 kHz, AES Only Digital Interface, 10 Dawbench LLP£889.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- RME HDSPe MADI FX - 390 Total Channels, 2x MADI I/O PCIe Card£1,339.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET