HDSPe RayDAT is a multi-channel, multi-format and multi-task tool in stunning professional quality, the ideal solution from recording up to the final mastering. For the first time, even SPDIF (phono) and AES/EBU (XLR) are simultaneously operational due to separated hardware and record/playback devices. RayDAT offers no less than 4 x ADAT optical I/O, SPDIF I/O and AES/EBU I/O. That's a whopping 36 channels of inputs and outputs. On top, there are 2 MIDI I/O and TotalMix, RME's unsurpassed DSP-based real-time mixer/router, with hardware-calculated level metering and complete MIDI remote capability. HDSPe RayDAT also supports the optional TCO for synchronization to timecode (LTC/video).
• 4 x ADAT digital I/O, supporting 192 kHz via S/MUX4 operation.
• 1 x SPDIF digital I/O, 192 kHz-capable.
• 1 x AES/EBU digital I/O, 192 kHz-capable.
• 2 x MIDI I/O, 32 channels high-speed MIDI via breakout cable.
• Up to 36 inputs and 36 outputs can be used simultaneously!
• DIGICheck, RMEs unique metering- and analysing tool.
• Native PCI Express - no PCI to PCI Express bridge used.
• S/MUX poured in hardware: 16 channels 24-bit/96kHz for record and playback on ADAT optical.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as RME HDSPe RayDAT Audio Interface Card . Please choose from the list below.