The desktop PC case is where all your components will end up, and the variety available is staggering. From basic towers that get the job done to mammoth showpieces and even tiny cases that are living-room-friendly, Scan has you covered. Accessories such as filters, brackets and sound-proofing materials are all here too.
These full-size towers are designed for high-end systems. That means oodles of features, and flexible interiors that cater for premium components, including multiple large graphics cards, plenty of hard disks and SSDs and often lots of water-cooling gear too. Their lavish, eye-catching designs can include windows, LED lighting and front doors as well – they're sure to make an impact.
- Aerocool Rift Mid Tower Gaming Chassis, White, Tempered Glass, 120mm Fan, USB 3.0, ATX/MicroATX/Mini-ITX£44.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Thermaltake Core P3 Red Edition Open-air Chassis, Tempered Glass, USB 3.0, ATX/MicroATX/Mini-ITX£134.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Aerocool Cylon Mini RGB Chassis, White, Tempered Glass, 1x 80mm Fan, MicroATX/Mini ITX, USB 3.0£34.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- SilverStone Precision PS15B RGB Gaming Chassis, Tempered Glass, 120mm/2x 120mm RGB Fans, USB 3.0, MicroATX£59.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These cases may be compact, but you can still build very powerful desktop systems into many of them. They're typically cube-shaped or flat, slimline cases suitable for home theatre PCs and living rooms, but beyond that the designs both inside and out vary wildly. As such, it's vital to check there's enough clearance for your other components before buying.
Accessories for computer cases. These includes riser cards, various plates and panels.
- Obsidian Series 750D USB 3.1 Type C I/O Panel Upgrade Kit£19.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock