Harmony Processing Pedals
The harmoniser can be as simple as adding one note an octave above or below as in the octaver through to adding the major or minor third and beyond.
- Meris Hedra 3-Voice Rhythmic Pitch Shifter Pedal, 24 bit A/D and D/A, MIDI Control£299.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Miscellaneous Effects Pedals
A place for those pedals that don't quite fit in to any particular catagory.
- Meris MIDI I/O Unlimited MIDI Remote Capability for Meris Pedals£99.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Meris Preset Switch 4-way Footswitch, provides additional control to pedals£111.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Meris Polymoon Super-Modulated Multiple Tap Delay Pedal, 1200mS Real Time Delay, Multi LFO Modulation, Tilt EQ Filter£299.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Meris Enzo Multi-Voice Synthesizer Pedal, Premium Quality 24 bit A/D and D/A, Analog Buffered Bypass, True Bypass£304.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Meris Ottobit Jr. Bitcrusher Pedal, 24 bit A/D and D/A, Handcrafted Algorithms, Analog Buffered Bypass, True Bypass£315.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Reverb & Delay Effects Pedals
Reverb pedals modify the signal in such a way that you can replicate playing in different sonic spaces. Delay pedals allow you to repeat your sound at pre-determined intervals after you've played it. Both effects whether used independently or together can add warmth and depth to your tone. Reverb and delay pedals are collectively known as time-based effects and are typically positioned at the end of your signal chain.
- Meris Mercury7 Algorithmic DSP Reverb Pedal, 24 bit A/D and D/A, Algorithmic Reverbs, Stereo Input and Output£289.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET