Meris MIDI I/O Unlimited Remote Capability for Pedals
Meris MIDI I/O Unlimited MIDI Remote Capability for Meris Pedals
|Instalment Rate:||0% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£99.49|
|Total inc. interest:||£99.49|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 28th Sep
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Features • Compact, pedalboard friendly MIDI I/O for up to 4 Meris pedals
• Allows control of all parameters via MIDI
• Supports MIDI input and output from all Meris pedals
• Allows unlimited offline preset saving and loading
• Wireless compatibility with bluetooth MIDI adapter* (*sold separately: Yamaha MD-BT01)
• MIDI in and out activity status LEDs
• Also compatible with Empress and Chase Bliss** pedals (**requires special cable)
• *** 9V Power supply not included
• 9V DC center-negative, 10mA, 2.1mm jack
• Dimensions 3.7” wide, 2.6” deep, 1.5” tall
• Weight 6.4 ounces
• Includes 1 Flat 11? TRS cable. (No power supply included.)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited