Meris Polymoon Super-Modulated Delay Pedal
Meris Polymoon Super-Modulated Multiple Tap Delay Pedal, 1200mS Real Time Delay, Multi LFO Modulation, Tilt EQ Filter
By DPD On 16th Oct 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Super-Modulated Delay inspired by cascaded rack gear.
Tidal soundscapes and super-modulated repeat trails will lead to new inspiration with every note you play. Guitar, synthesizer or any instrument will take on new shapes and forms with the Polymoon’s massive algorithmic flow.
Features • 1200mS real time selectable multiple-tap delay line
• Massive multi LFO modulation controls
• 6 custom tuned LFOs with adjustable waveforms for subtle to aggressive pitch shifting effects
• Adjustable Tilt EQ filter in delay feedback
• Tempo syncable stereo Barberpole Phaser
• Multimode stereo Dynamic Flanger w/ feedback
• Unique feedback topology
• Dimension control for smearing reflections
• Selectable quarter or dotted eighth note Tap Tempo
• Digitally controlled Analog mix control
• Stereo input and output
• Switchable input output headroom level for Guitar, Synthesizer or Line levels
• Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
• Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
• MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack
• External Tap Tempo over TRS
• MIDI beat clock synchronization
• Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
• Premium Analog Devices JFET input section
• Color – white powder coat with fine iridescent flake
• Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
*Does not include power supply
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.