In its simplist explanation a compressor makes the quiet parts of the signal louder and the louder parts quieter delivering a more consistant loudness. Can have the most subtle of effect through to the very obvious "snap". A compressor can also increase sustain and provide extra gain to push the front of your amp.
- Dreadbox - KINEMATIC, Fully Analogue VCA Compressor, Overdrive & Envelope Filter Effects Pedal£149.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Synthesizers can introduce experienced professionals and budding beginners to a world of electronic musical effects. Our range includes dozens of large, powerful units that need to be kept at a desk as part of a wider production facility - and we stock palm-sized versions, too.
- Dreadbox - 'Antidote' Karplus-Strong Strings Module, 5 Octaves (from C0 up to B4), Analog Circuit, Precision Tracking
- Dreadbox Typhon Monophonic Analog Synthesizer Module with 2 VCOs, Resonant Lowpass Filter, 2 Envelope Generators£289.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order
- Dreadbox - 'Nymphes' Polyphonic Synthesizer, All-Analogue Signal Path, 6-Voice, 49 Presets, Digital Reverb£379.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Distortion / Fuzz / Overdrive Pedals
From mild soft clipping overdrives, to germanium based fuzz circuits, to all out hard clipping high gain, these pedals give you the drive to suit your taste.
- Dreadbox - Disorder, Aggressive Analogue Fuzz Effects Pedal£119.48FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order
Multi Effect Pedals
Multi effects units combine all the common effects and some uncommon ones into one box usually with a range of switches allowing you for example to create different patches allowing you to go from a clean sound with chorus straight into a high gain lead patch with delay with the press of a button. Infinite sounds in a compact package, the swiss army knife of guitar effects.
- Dreadbox Komorebi Analogue Chorus Flanger Effects Pedal BBD, 3 LFO Waves,3 modular patch points£169.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
A phaser pedal is a modulation effect.Similar to a chorus but instead of delay it utilises all-pass filters. When mixed back with the original signal it creates comb filtering giving the swirling effect.
- Dreadbox - LETHARGY, OTA Based Phase Shifter Pedal For Fretted Instruments & Synthesizers With Eurorack Compaitibility£162.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Reverb & Delay Effects Pedals
Reverb pedals modify the signal in such a way that you can replicate playing in different sonic spaces. Delay pedals allow you to repeat your sound at pre-determined intervals after you've played it. Both effects whether used independently or together can add warmth and depth to your tone. Reverb and delay pedals are collectively known as time-based effects and are typically positioned at the end of your signal chain.
- Dreadbox - DARKNESS, True Stereo Reverb Effects Pedal Made In Collaboration With Sinevibes£222.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Synthesizers - Eurorack Modules
- Dreadbox - 'Euphoria' 8-Stage Phaser Chromatic Module, Warm Vintage Sound, Voltage Controled LFO, Wide Frequency Range£89.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET