TP-LINK Outdoor AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Indoor/Outdoor Access Point
TP-LINK EAP225-Outdoor AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Indoor/Outdoor Access Point, 1200Mbps, 2x2 MIMO
By DPD On 2nd Nov To 3rd Nov
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Gigabit Wi-Fi Speeds with MU-MIMO Technology
EAP225-Outdoor supports simultaneous dual band speed of up to 1200Mbps. Outfitted with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, EAP225-Outdoor can communicate with multiple clients at the same time which making it ideal for high density environment.
Excellent Hardware Designs
With special design of its antenna, appearance, power options and installation methods, EAP225-Outdoor can perfectly fit for different scenarios both indoors and outdoors.
• Detachable Antennas: EAP225-Outdoor is designed with 2 Omni-directional detachable antennas, which means other antennas can also be attached for your specific demands.
• Delicate Appearance Even Better for Indoor Applications: EAP225-Outdoor is just similar to a cellphone, with dimensions: 8.5 × 1.8 × 1.1in. (215 × 46 × 27mm).
• Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation: EAP225-Outdoor supports both 802.3af PoE and Passive PoE power supply, can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE adapter.
Wi-Fi That Goes the Distance
With high transmission power and high gain omnidirectional antennas, EAP225-Outdoor provides stable wireless coverage at a range up to 200m+ at 2.4GHz and 300m+* at 5GHz in outdoor settings.
Specially Designed Weatherproof Enclosure for Outdoor Environment
Rated as IP65 during Ingress Protection testing, a resilient weatherproof enclosure protects the access points against harsh outdoor condition.
Efficient Centralised Network Management
With Omada Controller software, small and medium-sized businesses can take command of hundreds of indoor and outdoor access points all from a single location. It’s network management as it should be - efficient and intuitive.
• Up to 1200Mbps with 2×2 MIMO technology.
• Omada Mesh Technology enables wireless connectivity between APs for extended range, making wireless deployments more flexible and convenient.
• Supports Seamless Roaming so even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.
• High transmission power and high gain antennas provide a long-range coverage area.
• Free cloud centralised management and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
• Secure guest network along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
• 802.3af/Passive PoE (PoE Adapter Included) compatible and simple mounting design allow for flexible deployment and convenient installation.
|Networking, Connectivity & Ports|
|Device Type||Wireless Access Point|
|Compatible Internet Connections||Existing WiFi Network|
|Total LAN Connections|
|Total WAN Connections|
|64 Bytes L3 Forwarding Performance|
|512+ Bytes L3 Forwarding Performance||Unknown|
|Wireless Speed||1200 Mbps|
|Wireless Band||Dual Band|
|Wireless Transmitter Power||<25dBm|
|Antenna||2.4GHz: 2 * 3dBi, 5GHz: 2 * 4dBi|
|Internal RAM Memory|
|Internal RAM Memory Type|
|Internal Flash Memory|
|Buttons||1 x Reset Button|
|Max. Power Consumption||10.5 W|
|Security & VPN|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- 0845 147 0017 (UK) or 0818 229 000 (Ireland)
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.