CherryB Black Unlimited 3.0 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
CHERRY B Unlimited Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Set, 1000 / 2000dpi Optical Mouse, 2.4Ghz RF, AES encryption, Black
By DPD On 27th Jan
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Features • Durable abrasion-proof laser inscription of key caps.
• USB cable charging function for both keyboard & mouse even when in use.
• Designed for continuous usage - over 20 mill. confirmations per key.
• High-quality, pre-charged NiMH batteries from GP with a very low self-discharge.
• Almost interference-free wireless 2.4 GHz technology (range of up to 10 metres).
• Data transmission using 128-bit encryption, complying to Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
• Multi-station capability operation of several wireless products in one room.
• 3-button mouse: infrared sensor and adjustable resolution (1,000/2,000 dpi) with ergonomic side panels.
• Easy to install, requiring no technical knowledge.
• Keyboard awarded the 'Blauer Engel' environmental seal.
|Keyboard Model||CHERRY B.UNLIMITED 3.0|
|Form Factor||Standard Full Size|
|Key Rollover||N-Key Mode Rollover|
|Macro Recording Method||No|
|Win Lock Key||No|
|LED Lighting Colour||N/A|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||N/A|
|On-board Memory Size|
|Other Keyboard Features||128-bit AES Wireless Encryption|
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Dimensions||460 x 15 x 165 mm (WxHxD)|
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Mouse Model||CHERRY B.UNLIMITED 3.0|
|Number of Buttons||3|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Resolution||1000 / 2000 dpi|
|Mouse Battery Type|
|Mouse Dimensions||115 x 35 x 60 mm (WxHxD)|
|Mouse Weight||145 g|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.