Corsair 850W TX850M Gold Hybid Modular Power Supply/PSU
Features • 50c Operating Temperature: Can output full power even at very high ambient temperatures.
• 80 Plus Gold: Runs cooler and uses less power than less efficient power supplies.
• Semi-Modular: Allows user to only use the cables they need for a cleaner looking build with better airflow.
• 7-Year Warranty: Backed by CORSAIR¡¦s legendary technical support and customer service.
• 140mm Rifle Bearing Fan: Quieter than ball bearing but longer life than sleeve bearing.
• All Japanese Capacitors: Unparalleled reliability, even at higher operating temperatures.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Gold|
|Max. Efficiency||90 %|
|Fans||1 x 140mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||70.8 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||70.8 A|
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 140 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 84 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 84 months
- Corsair UK
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 4th Jul 2011
Let's face it, power-supply units (PSUs) are boring. Presented in what's usually a mundane box spitting cables from one end, this is a product that's neither aesthetically pleasing nor technically interesting to the majority of self-builders.
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.