Guitar Pedal Switchers
Pedal switchers allow multiple stomp boxes to be brought in and out of the signal chain with the push of a single footswitch. They can have multiple channels and allow individual loops to be configured to combine different effects together without having to switch the stomp boxes on/off individually giving the player easier control over their sound. Some switchers also offer advanced routing features, MIDI control as well as the ability to assign pre-sets.
- One Control Minimal Series BJF Buffer Split - Versatile Utility Box, A/B Switch, True Bypass Loop Switcher£42.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- One Control Minimal Series Junction Box Midi - 4x MIDI Connectors, Route Signal To and From Your Board£42.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Blackstar Live Logic, 6-button MIDI Foot Controller with MIDI over USB, 2 Expression Pedal Inputs, and LED Display£125.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- KMA Audio Machines - 'Tyler' Two Channel Frequency Splitter Pedal, buffered FX loop, 14 dB of optional boost£209.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Voodoo Labs HEX True Bypass Audio Loop Switcher, Gold Contact Relays, Rackmount 2 Units With Optional Bracket£299.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order
- Voodoo Lab - 'PX-8 Plus' Pedal Switcher, 128 preset combinations of effects via MIDI, Quiet Switching™ technology£339.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET