Guitar Pedals & Effects
You’d think it would be enough that a guitarist found his perfect guitar and amp rig, but no, they still want to mess with their tone! And what better way than with a wide variety of effects from companies like BOSS, XVIVE, VALETON, CKK, FRIEDMAN, ONE CONTROL, VOODOO LABS, CARL MARTIN, PROVIDENCE, WAY HUGE, WAMPLER and many more…
In its simplist explanation a compressor makes the quiet parts of the signal louder and the louder parts quieter delivering a more consistant loudness. Can have the most subtle of effect through to the very obvious "snap". A compressor can also increase sustain and provide extra gain to push the front of your amp.
- Wampler Ego Compressor Pedal - Five Controls, Volume, Sustain, Attack, Tone and Blend, Relay True BypassWas: £189.00£172.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
From mild soft clipping overdrives, to germanium based fuzz circuits, to all out hard clipping high gain, these pedals give you the drive to suit your taste.
- Wampler Dracarys High Gain Distortion Pedal With 3-Band EQWas: £189.00£169.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Wampler Low Blow (Bass OD) Pedal - Overdrive / Distortion For Bass Guitar With Notch FilterWas: £199.00£189.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Multi effects units combine all the common effects and some uncommon ones into one box usually with a range of switches allowing you for example to create different patches allowing you to go from a clean sound with chorus straight into a high gain lead patch with delay with the press of a button. Infinite sounds in a compact package, the swiss army knife of guitar effects.
- Aalberg Audio KO-1 KOR Guitar Pedal, Chorus, Flanger, True Bypass, Stompbox, Compatible With AERO AE-1 Blutooth£168.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Reverb pedals modify the signal in such a way that you can replicate playing in different sonic spaces. Delay pedals allow you to repeat your sound at pre-determined intervals after you've played it. Both effects whether used independently or together can add warmth and depth to your tone. Reverb and delay pedals are collectively known as time-based effects and are typically positioned at the end of your signal chain.
- MXR M292 Carbon Copy Deluxe Analog Delay, Tap Tempo Functionality, Optional Modulation, Original/Bright Toggle SwitchWas: £219.98£199.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
The oldest guitar effect. The first stand alone effects unit outside of reverb was tremolo produced back in 1948. The effect creates a rapid variation in volume of the output of your guitar, "Gimme Shelter" is the perfect explanation.
- Wampler Latitude Standard Tremolo Pedal With Speed, Depth, Attack, Space and Level Controls, Relay True BypassWas: £189.00£179.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
One of the classic guitar effects of all time. The pedal creates a vocal like sound by sweeping through the frequency range of your guitar. Most commonly controlled with the foot allowing you to work in real time and sequence the effect to what you are playing. Some pedals over an auto function allowing you to switch on and off a preset wah effect. Here you will also find envelope filters. This pedal reacts to how hard you play, play hard and you get a treble boost and as the signal drops the boost dies away, the ultimate funk tool.
- Boss PW-3 Wah Effect Pedal, Unique Rich Mode, Vintage Mode, Rugged Die-Cast Aluminium Chassis£97.88FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah Effects Stompbox, Classic Auto-Wah, Humanizer, Bass Input£107.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET