Guitar Pedals & Effects
You’d think it would be enough that a guitarist found his perfect guitar and amp rig, but no, they still want to mess with their tone! And what better way than with a wide variety of effects from companies like BOSS, XVIVE, VALETON, CKK, FRIEDMAN, ONE CONTROL, VOODOO LABS, CARL MARTIN, PROVIDENCE, WAY HUGE, WAMPLER and many more…
From mild soft clipping overdrives, to germanium based fuzz circuits, to all out hard clipping high gain, these pedals give you the drive to suit your taste.
- One Control BJF Series FX Anodized Brown Distortion, Extremely Versatile, True Bypass, Aluminium Enclosure£55.20FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Emma Electronic OnoMATOpoeia Overdrive Guitar Pedal - Low Gain, Clean Boost / Dirty Overdrive, True Bypass£99.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Sinvertek - 'Drive N5', 5th Anniversary Limited Edition, Tube Amp Overdrive Pedal with 2 Optional Gain levelsWas: £155.00£119.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Lunastone Wise Guy Guitar Pedal - Vintage Tube-like Overdrive, Mid-focused Crunch, True-Bypass Switching£156.66FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
A good power supply is essential when putting together your peda lboard. Asside from keeping things tidy around your feet they can also provide different voltages to match the individual pedal requirements. Pedals can be powered either by daisy chainging them together or by using an isolatied powersupply. An isolated supply should eliminate ground loops and any associated hum, as there's no grounding path between the pedals.
- One Control Micro Distro All In One Silver Pedal Power Supply, 9 Outputs, 1x 12-18V SAG Adjustable Output, Low Noise£66.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Boost pedals allow you make your sound "bigger" by adding more gain to your signal before it hits the input on your amp. They're typically used to help a solo cut through or to obtain a natural overdrive from your amp.
- One Control BJF Series FX Granith Grey Booster, +15dB High-quality Boost, True-bypass Aluminium Enclosure£48.00£5.48 1-2 DAY DELIVERY
Load Box (also known as Dummy Load) units can enable you to record the output of an amplifier without having to drive a cab to full volume, enabling you to drive amps hard to capture the driven tone and the sag effect of valve amps, whilst choosing to make little or no noise in the process. Some devices have DI outputs, whilst others also have a built in cabinet and mic simulator, which lets you sculpt your perfect tone without having to worry about noise complaints, acoustics or having an extensive mic locker.
- (B-Stock) Two Notes Le Lead, 2 Channel Tube Preamp Stompbox With MIDI, Ruby 12AX7AC5 HG Valve,£210.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Pedal switchers allow multiple stomp boxes to be brought in and out of the signal chain with the push of a single footswitch. They can have multiple channels and allow individual loops to be configured to combine different effects together without having to switch the stomp boxes on/off individually giving the player easier control over their sound. Some switchers also offer advanced routing features, MIDI control as well as the ability to assign pre-sets.
- One Control Minimal Series BJF Buffer Split - Versatile Utility Box, A/B Switch, True Bypass Loop Switcher£42.00£5.48 1-2 DAY DELIVERY
- One Control Minimal Series Junction Box Midi - 4x MIDI Connectors, Route Signal To and From Your Board£42.49£5.48 1-2 DAY DELIVERY
- Valeton Pole Position 4 Channels Pedal Switcher, Rugged Sheet Metal, Heavy Duty Metal Footswitches, True Bypass Routing£59.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order
Multi effects units combine all the common effects and some uncommon ones into one box usually with a range of switches allowing you for example to create different patches allowing you to go from a clean sound with chorus straight into a high gain lead patch with delay with the press of a button. Infinite sounds in a compact package, the swiss army knife of guitar effects.
Reverb pedals modify the signal in such a way that you can replicate playing in different sonic spaces. Delay pedals allow you to repeat your sound at pre-determined intervals after you've played it. Both effects whether used independently or together can add warmth and depth to your tone. Reverb and delay pedals are collectively known as time-based effects and are typically positioned at the end of your signal chain.
- Valeton Loft Series AD-10 Analog Delay Stompbox - Warm, Sweet Analogue Delay Tone, Buffer Bypass, Low Noise Level£59.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Aalberg Audio RO-1 ROM Guitar Pedal, Digital Reverb, True Bypass, Stompbox, Compatible With AERO AE-1 BluetoothWas: £168.00£161.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
The oldest guitar effect. The first stand alone effects unit outside of reverb was tremolo produced back in 1948. The effect creates a rapid variation in volume of the output of your guitar, "Gimme Shelter" is the perfect explanation.
One of the classic guitar effects of all time. The pedal creates a vocal like sound by sweeping through the frequency range of your guitar. Most commonly controlled with the foot allowing you to work in real time and sequence the effect to what you are playing. Some pedals over an auto function allowing you to switch on and off a preset wah effect. Here you will also find envelope filters. This pedal reacts to how hard you play, play hard and you get a treble boost and as the signal drops the boost dies away, the ultimate funk tool.
- Boss PW-3 Wah Effect Pedal, Unique Rich Mode, Vintage Mode, Rugged Die-Cast Aluminium Chassis£107.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET