Guitar Pedals & Effects
You’d think it would be enough that a guitarist found his perfect guitar and amp rig, but no, they still want to mess with their tone! And what better way than with a wide variety of effects from companies like BOSS, XVIVE, VALETON, CKK, FRIEDMAN, ONE CONTROL, VOODOO LABS, CARL MARTIN, PROVIDENCE, WAY HUGE, WAMPLER and many more…
DI boxes convert both line and instrument inputs into balanced outputs that can be used in any mixer or or device with balanced inputs.
- Two Notes Torpedo Captor 8 Compact Loadbox and Amp DI, 8 Ohms, 100W RMS, Fan CooledWas: £199.00£185.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Multi effects units combine all the common effects and some uncommon ones into one box usually with a range of switches allowing you for example to create different patches allowing you to go from a clean sound with chorus straight into a high gain lead patch with delay with the press of a button. Infinite sounds in a compact package, the swiss army knife of guitar effects.
- Zoom B3N Intuitive Multi-Effects Processor for Bassists, 67 Effects - Filter, Overdrive, Distortion, Delay, ReverbWas: £189.00£149.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Aalberg Audio KO-1 KOR Guitar Pedal, Chorus, Flanger, True Bypass, Stompbox, Compatible With AERO AE-1 Blutooth£168.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Reverb pedals modify the signal in such a way that you can replicate playing in different sonic spaces. Delay pedals allow you to repeat your sound at pre-determined intervals after you've played it. Both effects whether used independently or together can add warmth and depth to your tone. Reverb and delay pedals are collectively known as time-based effects and are typically positioned at the end of your signal chain.
- MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analog Delay, Analog Delay Delivers Rich, Warm Bucket-Bridgade Delay With Up To 600ms Of Delay TimeWas: £149.00£139.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
One of the classic guitar effects of all time. The pedal creates a vocal like sound by sweeping through the frequency range of your guitar. Most commonly controlled with the foot allowing you to work in real time and sequence the effect to what you are playing. Some pedals over an auto function allowing you to switch on and off a preset wah effect. Here you will also find envelope filters. This pedal reacts to how hard you play, play hard and you get a treble boost and as the signal drops the boost dies away, the ultimate funk tool.
- Boss PW-3 Wah Effect Pedal, Unique Rich Mode, Vintage Mode, Rugged Die-Cast Aluminium Chassis£97.88FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah Effects Stompbox, Classic Auto-Wah, Humanizer, Bass Input£105.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET