An interface allows you to get audio or control signals in and out of your computer.
PCIe, Thunderbolt and USB 3.0 based interfaces are generally best, as they have the fastest connection to the computer and can handle the biggest number of audio channels, although low channels counts, Midi and CV are perfectly able to be transferred via USB at optimal performance.
Most Digital mixers mimic the look of the old analogue desks, but have the advantage of no added noise, easy signal routing and being able to save and load whole templates. There are also usually many on-board effects getting rid of the need for external hardware.
- Bose - T4S, 4-channel Digital Mixer for ToneMatch Port-equipped Bose Speaker Systems with Onboard DSPWas: £579.00£550.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Thunderbolt interfaces use an extremely fast connection to not only offer very low latency audio, but many also offer dedicated DSP processing, which wont put any load on your CPU.
- Antelope Discrete 8 Console-Grade Microphone Preamp Interface With Premium FX, 8 Class A Mic Pres, Real-Time FPGA FX£1,170.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Universal Audio Apollo x8p Heritage Edition ,TB3, 6-core, Free Sphere DLX Mic Upon Registration Until Dec 31stWas: £2,999.00£2,899.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
USB audio interfaces offer high quality inputs and outputs for recording and playing back your audio. With the added advantage of being easy to transport and move between systems, they are a popular solution for performers wishing to have a single high quality interface they can move between the studio and stage with ease. USB audio interfaces due to their portability and often great value remain perhaps the most common audio interfaces in use today. With USB being the computer worlds most widely supported connection standard, through using an USB audio interface it allows us the flexibility of having it either in the studio or to easily take it out on the road with you. This means that you can use the same high quality audio I/O connections and quality recording signal path found within your audio interface, no matter where your projects may take you. Regular USB audio interfaces are likely to be based around the classic USB connection
- Zoom U-22 Handy Audio Interface 24-bit/96kHz 2-channel Portable USB Audio Interface with 1 Preamp and Bus/Battery PowerWas: £35.99£29.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Tascam - 'MiNiSTUDIO US-32' Podcast / Streaming Interface - DSP Voice Processing, Phantom Power, 3 Soundboard TriggersWas: £55.00£49.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Focusrite Vocaster One - Podcasting Audio InterfaceWas: £150.00£100.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Focusrite Vocaster Two - Podcasting Audio InterfaceWas: £239.00£149.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Yamaha - ZG01, Game Streaming Audio Mixer, Intuitive Volume Control Designed for Gamers & Game StreamersWas: £229.00£199.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- MOTU TRACK 16 - FW 400 / USB 2, 192 kHz, 24 Bit, 2 Mic Pre's , 7 / 6 Analogue I/O, ADAT I/O£360.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Solid State Logic SSL 2 USB Audio Interface, Warm Audio WA-87 Microphone & Pop FilterWas: £699.98£575.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETGet it Tomorrow, 12 DecLow stock
- RME Babyface Pro FS, Warm Audio WA-87 Microphone & Pop FilterWas: £1,289.94£949.00FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM