Pumps generate the motion required to push the water around your system. They come in various forms – some will fit into a spare drive bay, for example, and others have a reservoir attached. Whatever one you buy, you need to ensure it's powerful enough for your system, and that you have space in your chassis as well as a suitable spare power connector.
- EKWB EK-XTOP SPC-60 PWM with Pump, Clear Plexi, Standalone Design, G1/4 Threads, 450 L/h Flow, 4-pin PWM Fan connector£56.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- EKWB EK-XTOP SPC-60 PWM with Pump, Black Acetal, Standalone Design, G1/4 Threads, 450 L/h Flow, 4-pin PWM Fan connector
- EKWB EK-XTOP DDC 3.2 PWM Elite - Acetal including Pump, 4 Pin PWM Fan Header, 2x G1/4 Threaded Ports£94.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- EKWB EK-XTOP DDC 3.2 PWM Elite - Plexi including Pump, 4 Pin PWM Fan Header, 2x G1/4 Threaded Ports£99.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Thermaltake Pacific P1 Pump D5-810, DIY LCS, 50,000 hours MTBF, 5 speed user manual controller, POM/Aluminium, Black£139.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- EK-XTOP Revo Dual D5, PWM Serial, 2x 23W, Flow 1500L/h, Incl. 2x pump, Black£199.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY