Pumps generate the motion required to push the water around your system. They come in various forms – some will fit into a spare drive bay, for example, and others have a reservoir attached. Whatever one you buy, you need to ensure it's powerful enough for your system, and that you have space in your chassis as well as a suitable spare power connector.
- EK-Quantum Inertia D5 PWM D-RGB Standalone Pump, 1500L/h, 23W, Silent, 50000 hrs MTBF, Acetal
- EKWB EK-XTOP DDC 3.2 PWM Elite - Acetal including Pump, 4 Pin PWM Fan Header, 2x G1/4 Threaded Ports£101.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
- EKWB EK-XTOP DDC 3.2 PWM Elite - Plexi including Pump, 4 Pin PWM Fan Header, 2x G1/4 Threaded Ports£109.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
- EK-Quantum Inertia D5 PWM D-RGB Plexi Pump, 1500L/h, 23W, Silent, 50000 hrs MTBF, Plexi
- EK-XTOP Revo Dual D5, PWM Serial, 2x 23W, Flow 1500L/h, Incl. 2x pump, Black£209.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY