A projector is a device that projects a visual output to a screen or white wall. Projectors for computers connect to the monitor output and project the same output as a monitor screen. Suitable for presentations or when a large screen output is required. The technology in projectors mean the visual output on some models can be compared to that of the latest flat panel screens
Additional items and parts for use with projectors. These include projector screens, replacement lamps, mounting brackets and 3D glasses.
- 96" ScanFX Projector Screen 16:9 High Gain Matt White Foldable Indoor/Outdoor
- Duronic Projector Mount PB06XL, White, Ceiling/Wall, Heavy Duty 13.6KG Capacity, Rotate/Tilt/Swivel£27.49£5.48 1-5 DAY DELIVERY
- Optoma WUSB Mini Wireless USB Adapter WiFi N 100M Range£29.99£5.48 1-5 DAY DELIVERY
- Optoma OCM815B Black Universal Projector Pole Ceiling Mount
- Optoma OCM815W Universal Projector Ceiling Pole Mount White
- Optoma OCM818B Flush Universal Ceiling Mount Black
- 84" Optoma Panoview DP-3084MWL 4:3 Pull Up Projection ScreenWas: £229.99£203.99
DLP - Digital Light Processing is the latest in technology for light switching in the projector. The DLP chip combined with advanced electronics enables the projector to produce stunning picture quality. This takes the performance of DLP projectors to a level that compares with flat panel monitors in HD.
Short for Super Video Graphics Array; defined by IBM; represents a computer graphics adapter capable of 800 by 600 resolution. These devices allow the image of a screen to be projected onto a large white surface such as a wall for the purpose of presentations, university lectures or home use when coupled with an appropriate input image or device.